Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum is Undergoing Migration

UPDATE: The migration process has been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. We're still aiming for launch this week. Thanks for bearing with us!

Please visit this thread HERE for more details and periodic updates on progress!
See more
See less

Yet another PG screw up - pvp Island

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oRYANo Okay, I think I get what you're saying, remove the inner fires and I get 176 points. I just did an attack on a lvl 16 pvp base and got 109 points, the only difference was the Defender Level was set to 0.75. It's so freaking annoying though because I have no idea what the Defender Level value will be until I do an attack...so I just have to gamble with attacking high-level players on different teams and I won't know if a player on one team is worth 150 points and the same level player on a different team is worth 170 points.

Comment

Just an FYI that the island chain difficulty multiplier is the same as in previous events so once your team has defeated a certain PvE island you can accurately try and calculate your own scores. The 100 is simply the base score as it's always been

Comment

• Lutrus
        Lutrus commented
        Editing a comment
        Mechengg Is the 2.6 multi only for diamond? We were the first team in our league in Saph 3 to the gustav island and I've only been seeing a 2.1 multi on the pvp islands.

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        Bah they must have changed the table amounts. FML.

Anybody have new data? This has been the data for the last like 3 gauntlet events and now they go and change it on me?!?!

Wasn’t it 16.000 points to win in pvp? Kow it is 34.000 I think

Comment

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        It is different for each league.

Diamond = 140k
        Sapphire = 70k
        Platinum = 34k
        Gold = 20k
        Silver = ?
        Bronze = ?
        Last edited by Mechengg; 2 weeks ago.

• odie1993
        odie1993 commented
        Editing a comment
        Mechengg it has always been different for each league. Gold is 20K

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        TY Odie.

Yes i know it has been. I was just letting Whismerhill know that
        But the points stay the same that are awarded per hit, just the HP amount changes

I know it used to be 16k

Comment

What I just found is that the path to stones for chimerak is actually the top path ... due to old damaged eyes I didn't notice that until AFTER I had spent a bunch of sigils ... why do they make these arbitrary changes to simple things ? So annoyed...

Comment

• Mechengg
          Mechengg commented
          Editing a comment
          This was mentioned and noticed last week. Try messaging support.

• IllyriaAus
          IllyriaAus commented
          Editing a comment
          I did, I got the usual fob off ... Almost everything they do seems to be focused on getting us out of the game.
      Working...
      X