No announcement yet.

Yet another PG screw up - pvp Island

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oRYANo Okay, I think I get what you're saying, remove the inner fires and I get 176 points. I just did an attack on a lvl 16 pvp base and got 109 points, the only difference was the Defender Level was set to 0.75. It's so freaking annoying though because I have no idea what the Defender Level value will be until I do an attack...so I just have to gamble with attacking high-level players on different teams and I won't know if a player on one team is worth 150 points and the same level player on a different team is worth 170 points.

Comment

Just an FYI that the island chain difficulty multiplier is the same as in previous events so once your team has defeated a certain PvE island you can accurately try and calculate your own scores. The 100 is simply the base score as it's always been

Comment

• Lutrus
        Lutrus commented
        Editing a comment
        Mechengg Is the 2.6 multi only for diamond? We were the first team in our league in Saph 3 to the gustav island and I've only been seeing a 2.1 multi on the pvp islands.

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        Bah they must have changed the table amounts. FML.

Anybody have new data? This has been the data for the last like 3 gauntlet events and now they go and change it on me?!?!

Wasn’t it 16.000 points to win in pvp? Kow it is 34.000 I think

Comment

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        It is different for each league.

Diamond = 140k
        Sapphire = 70k
        Platinum = 34k
        Gold = 20k
        Silver = ?
        Bronze = ?
        Last edited by Mechengg; 3 weeks ago.

• odie1993
        odie1993 commented
        Editing a comment
        Mechengg it has always been different for each league. Gold is 20K

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        TY Odie.

Yes i know it has been. I was just letting Whismerhill know that
        But the points stay the same that are awarded per hit, just the HP amount changes

I know it used to be 16k

Comment

What I just found is that the path to stones for chimerak is actually the top path ... due to old damaged eyes I didn't notice that until AFTER I had spent a bunch of sigils ... why do they make these arbitrary changes to simple things ? So annoyed...

Comment

• Mechengg
          Mechengg commented
          Editing a comment
          This was mentioned and noticed last week. Try messaging support.

• IllyriaAus
          IllyriaAus commented
          Editing a comment
          I did, I got the usual fob off ... Almost everything they do seems to be focused on getting us out of the game.
      Working...
      X