Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Yet another PG screw up - pvp Island

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another PG screw up - pvp Island

The pvp Island just appeared and the levels of the other team players isn't legible (very small and black on dark gray background). Worse, each player gives 100 points, worse than attacking the crappy islands

Welcome to PG's Circus.
    Clearly it's being run by clowns and this event is just another joke on the player base!

Comment

PGJared

Complete crap. It’d be nice to see what level I’m attacking before clicking on the attack. Once you go that far, you exit all the way back to Event main screen. How about fixing it? Especially since we have had to screw with our iPad settings so much already JUST to be able to play the game and not go blind and/or puke all over our devices........

Comment

This game is just a fucking joke...fuck all of this nonsense....they raise the pvp island hp to “offset” the effects of mega attacks....pfft fuck off

Comment

I see the same thing. This event is dead on arrival IMO.

Comment

And I just noticed every PVP attack is 100 points. Every. One. No matter the level.

Instead of having events, why not just start a gofund me account to support PG?

Comment

• Talarius
              Talarius commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry, I'm not clicking through and attacking unless I get a better estimate (pre bonuses of course) of the points I'm getting. Blinding attacking and hoping I get good points doesn't cut it for me.

• MrJonesy
              MrJonesy commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, you get level multiplier, which doesn’t really matter as you can’t make out the levels in the main screen thanks to the workarounds I’ve had to do just to get rid of the glowing neon orange crap.....

• GBill
              GBill commented
              Editing a comment
              It's true there is a bonus applied based on level, but as was mentioned by Talarius , you need to finish to find out. This is a step backward in clarity.

Originally posted by GBill View Post
            The pvp Island just appeared and the levels of the other team players isn't legible (very small and black on dark gray background). Worse, each player gives 100 points, worse than attacking the crappy islands
            Glad you mentioned the color, was able to make out the levels after looking carefully. Passed the info back to my team.

Comment

A simply horrendous event. Energy cost has skyrocketed thanks to PG encouraging mega attacks even though they are soundly hated by the vast majority of the player base. Kill the mega coins. They are destroying the balance between cash and time and alienating most of your players

Comment

The levels are in black, and the player abatar square hodes the last number. Major FUBAR...par for the course.

Comment

Originally posted by MrJonesy View Post
                  And I just noticed every PVP attack is 100 points. Every. One. No matter the level.

Instead of having events, why not just start a gofund me account to support PG?
                  Yeah, I'm conflicted if the points earned from defenders level are worth trying harder bases with the risk of the defender. Seems like we can get close to the same points attacking a level 10 as a level 300....

Comment

They fixed it.

Comment

• RedMcRae
                      RedMcRae commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What did they fix? The ability to see player level or the low points received from PvP runs?

The level is in white now. The pts displayed when you click attack are still all the same.

Comment

Is everyone ok with the number of hit points for the pvp island? 75k seems too high.

Comment

• RedMcRae
                        RedMcRae commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What league is that? Our island in Plat 2 was only 35k I think. I didnt look too closely at the total, was focused on the split between our team and theirs. It definitely was not 75k. That seems quite high.

• Cameron90
                        Cameron90 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Try 140k...

• laserlight
                        laserlight commented
                        Editing a comment
                        OMG! Plat 1 is 35k. Seems like it will be impossible to knock out those islands when the majority of the players are working or sleeping...shame.

MrJonesy Okay, some hard data. You're going to get 100 points no matter the level and your inner fires are the same. This was an attack against a level 266 player. I don't have screenshots from the non-mega coin event, but I would assume that normally I would be looking at something closer to a base worth 120 points for a total of 849~.
                      Tagging MareZ in case he wants this data for the future, maybe conversations on engagement....

pvp_points.png

Comment

• MareZ
                        MareZ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Bit late to the party... but I guess this was resolved.
                        Seems like a visual bug. I get over 2k points for a super attack with 3 IF, the 100 points is multiplied by the level difficulty after completing the run.
                        But I agree this should be indicated before hitting the base.

That's what the multipliers are for, attack the highest base with no inners or anything and you will get 150 points or so, it's the same as last time this event was run. It's a visual bug take away the bonus meter and it's the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X