Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum is Undergoing Migration

UPDATE: The migration process has been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. We're still aiming for launch this week. Thanks for bearing with us!

Please visit this thread HERE for more details and periodic updates on progress!
See more
See less

Please clarify Team Gauntlet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please clarify Team Gauntlet

1. Without a 100% bonus meter will prizes be scaled down ~70% or so? ( or is this event free of the mega coin? )

2. Will pve bases ever be buffed? It would be nice if we could at least use them for egg missions. They have been the same levels for a few years. Personally I would like some hard bases by I know others like them to be easy. Maybe we could meet in the middle?

3. Pvp battles are always off and with mega attacks it will be even worse an entire island could go down in 1 mega hit. Any change to pvp island mechanics ?

4. Will there be the bonus blackbloods event after this major event? We havent had one for a while. With costs going up all the time this add on event helps to stem the bleeding.

5. Any new fun mechanics implemented on this event? for me this major event is the most dull of all msjor events as only a very small piece of it relates to pvp it is mostly non stop pve on tiny bases that you do while watching a movie.

6. Will there be a decent rune to work for, in prior threads PGJared said new glyphs would be introduced to replace junk ones like mystic striker.

7. Will this event count towards team ranking points ( like the last conquor the world ) ? If so the scale last time was really small and made no difference. Will it ever be a meaningful difference? Will Diamond teams be able to earn points so they dont get booted unfairly.

1. No
    2. No
    3. No
    4. Maybe but if so, itll still be broken
    5. No
    6. No
    7. Yes, no, maybe
    _____________🗡🐥🔪_____________

Comment

• gaza8143
      gaza8143 commented
      Editing a comment
      probably spot on!

PGJared EggToken

Comment

You know they are going to try and screw you over as much as possible...so whatever way you think of that will do it

Comment

Lol mega coin added and bonus meter removed, anyone remember the points for 450 sigils, it's now 117k....

Comment

I'm not pg, obviously, but based on previous observations:

1. Scaling has always worked against the player, every time a point system is ever changed, so I don't expect this to be different.
          2. We're like 0 for 6 or 7, at least, on PG taking this suggestion. Very unlikely.
          3. Lol no. It'll be part of the "new strategy meta" or something like that, for a couple mega attacks to work, and if they don't land in time, you just lose your coin.
          4. Who knows? We're due for it, or some other mini event. I thought they ran a different one once, but maybe I'm just trippin'.
          5. The mega attack will have to count for that one.
          6. They might be in the $1000+ prize tiers, or in those ruby rune chests to buy that way. At least for anything legendary/mythic tier.
          7. Probably not, but I don't think it matters either way. Fight more wars, since they should be almost entirely your source of team rank, as the most skill-based, least p2w feature in the game.

Comment

does anyone have a screen grab of the last prize tiers this event ran so we can compare them to this time around?

Comment

Working...
            X