Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Treasure hunt drops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure hunt drops

Are rubies a valid drop during the treasure hunt? Currently not getting any chests from max xp bases (about 15 runs).

No, rubies only drop during non-treasure hunt.

Are you on Android? PG sometimes (often from what other posts in the past) forgets to turn on chests.

Echo

Comment

• Nate2003
      Nate2003 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am on Samsung S6. The drops changed to chests about 3-4 hours into the event. People in my party were getting chests when I as getting rubies.

• Nate2003
      Nate2003 commented
      Editing a comment
      Chests started dropping about 3-4 hours into event no longer getting rubies. I am on an android.

Absolute joke. Nearly half way through 'treasure hunt and after dozens of raids not one single chest??

Comment

i had that issue twice lately, i had to reinstall the game to fix it

Comment

Are you having a laugh PG? ? 2hrs to go in a supposed 'treasure hunt' and still NOT ONE SINGLE CHEST?? Im an android user, rebooted game several times and no change. Not impressed. Close to deleting game as the amount of bugs is ridiculous for the money we pay.

Comment

And now every time i attack in event the app closes....i give up...even reinstalled and no difference

Comment

Working...
          X