Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Bull crap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bull crap

Game declared my team lost 2 hours before the war end time, when we had 1 player that didn't hit yet and the score was 245-250, with my team ahead on defense by 11 points. WHAT THE FUCK PG?!?!?

Did you have all 50 members when the war was declared? Click the war tab, look at your team, and scroll to the bottom. Is there an empty space?
    Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
    Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
    How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
    Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
    All Breeding Paths
    Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
    Dragon's, etc.

Social:
    Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
    Twitch

Comment

We were missing a member however they had a member leave at the beginning of the war so we were both 49-49. The war ended with 1 member eligible to hit and they had a member eligible to be hit. So the missing member was irrelevant.

Comment

I think this is what happens (i could be wrong) but i recall being in a similar situation once a long time ago - when the war starts, the system says ok your team cant 250 bc youre short, so when the other team hits 250, it ends. Then they have a person leave after it starts, which allows your team to be able to get 250. And you can get 250 BUT the system for some reason holds onto the condition that if the other team gets 250 first, it ends then. Agree they need to fix this.
        _____________🗡🐥🔪_____________

Comment

I am thinking the person on the other team left AFTER THEY DID THEIR WAR, thus 250 for them and only 245 possible for you.

Comment

• Texreb
            Texreb commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah probably left after war ended

Nope, the person left toward the beginning of the war and it showed 5 flames for us so if all 49 on my team hits, the score will be 250. The game shows 1 available target and shows 1 available member on my team to hit.

Comment

PGJared - can you take a look at this War System? I get why it is doing this, but I think this exception needs to be added.
            Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
            Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
            How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
            Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
            All Breeding Paths
            Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
            Dragon's, etc.

Social:
            Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
            Twitch

Comment

What's your team name and what's your IGN?

Comment

Working...
            X