Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Any changes to KoH?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any changes to KoH?

Given that we always seem to find out too little too late about changes to events, any chance of at least 24 hr heads up on changes made to KoH?

That there will be glitches is a given, even unaltered events screw up every time on launch, but will anything about the game play itself be changed?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we saw the changes they made to CTF pulled over into KOTH. The removal of the bonus bar, the addition of the MegaCoin attacks, as well as shifting of the tier prizes (hopefully a bit better in the scaling this time though...)

Comment

• Spooky
      Spooky commented
      Editing a comment
      That would absolutely suck. I love the raid feature and removing it would give all majors the same attacking setup (presumably), which is boring.

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the raid feature as well. It just sounded like they wanted to do away with the bonus bars to give people more time to enjoy out of game so thats the only reason i think they may be adding in the Megacoin attack of some nature. I also think this is a reason they released CTF out of sequence, because they wanted to test out that new mega coin feature before rolling out the scheme into other events like this.

I really hope it isn't changed either, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did something along the same lines. Maybe a "Mega Raid" button or something would go over better

I want KOTH untouched.

This is the only event I really enjoy in this game besides fort and breeding.

Don't you dare to remove the raid button or bonus meter and back off with the mega coin bs for this event.

It's great as it is. Period

Comment

Only thing I would change is the way the forts are awarded since league restructuring. Leave the rest of it alone, and even leave the lottery alone if it means breaking the event 😔

Comment

PGJared

You should be careful if you change a event and take out some bonus or advantaged systems. When that is happening, the prizetier should go highly down too as once told .

Comment

If other events meter has been removed, I doubt KOTH will have meter.

Money grabbing greed anyone ?
          Commend my persistence ^.^

Comment

If meter is removed, will pocket grinch hand out mega coin before event or is it only a purchasable item ?

Im guessing latter, pocket grinch the type to remove the fudge from the sundae as consumers didn't actually pay for the fudge, just the ice cream #hardknocklife #PGpunishment
            Commend my persistence ^.^

Comment

I have over 30 legendary seige weapons so does that mean 30 mega coins?

I am ok with a mega attack but please dont touch the raid button. Raid button is my fave button in the game

Comment

• Mechengg
                Mechengg commented
                Editing a comment

No wonder it's easy for you to hit 450 in all of these events lol

I don't think they made any significant changes. You can still buy packs with siege weapons and barricades in the store and if they were removing bonus meter, I don't believe they would sell those packs.

Comment

Only pvp event that i enjoy. Dont touch it.

Comment

Sigils seem a little off to me, the 400 and 500, anyone remember what they were last time?
                  https://www.topguntg.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X