Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Super Sigil 30k pull screenshots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Sigil 30k pull screenshots

ITIL - fixed my screenshots below
    Last edited by gaza8143; 3 weeks ago.

ITIL fixed it below
    Last edited by gaza8143; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• laserlight
      laserlight commented
      Editing a comment
      You can't paste html. Use the "A" icon when you edit to enable the advanced buttons. Click the image icon with the mountains, enter each url one at a time and save.

EDIT: Or you could just replace them with the imgur gallery link and we can look at all of them there.
      Last edited by laserlight; 3 weeks ago.

• gaza8143
      gaza8143 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers , ill try that

• Fairyknight
      Fairyknight commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for sharing, so I know that is not the way to reach the saphire stone :-)

Use the BBCode from get share links on imgur -
    Code:
    [img]img link[/img]

Last edited by ITIL; 3 weeks ago. Reason: added imgur share detail
    [ITIL isn't my IGN]
    XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

• gaza8143
      gaza8143 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers mate, legend!

Wow those numbers are discouraging!

Comment

Should be guaranteed a legendary. Those pulls with only rare and 'epic' are miserable.

Oh, and thanks for sharing!

Comment

I never opened the old ones before because i never wanted more then one dragon, so these arenet the worst chests we have had. I certainly got a lot more sigles then in regular, u get some big pulls with over 2k to ballance out the crap ones. 1/3 of gold chest are total blanks remember, and i got a lot of gold chest from the season rewards. and hey i actuly really wanted Borigan in addition to Kinn, hands down best 2 divines yet, only reason im still playing. So all in all thanks for something PG.
        Last edited by Chromat1; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• gaza8143
          gaza8143 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here , pulled in 55 gold chests through 2 branches so that wasnt terrible. I dont feel ripped off like I normally would.

Probably about right, but I guess you need to open 5 or 6 pulls. If you only did 2 or 3 and got 550 a pull you may not be too impressed.

Wow those numbers are miserable... glad I decided not to open any.

Thanks for the data!

Comment

I cant see them. Even in ITILs post

Comment

• laserlight
            laserlight commented
            Editing a comment
            Then you're behind a firewall that prevents links to imgur.

How much did you spend on all those chests? Ahoy, cap'n, thar she blows!

Comment

Originally posted by Igster View Post
            How much did you spend on all those chests? Ahoy, cap'n, thar she blows!
            5K rubies per 10 chests. 60 chests equals 30K rubies.
            Last edited by DracoTheDevil; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Yeah, same happened to me. The first pull was very good. But after that, it was all crap and finally gave up after 5 pull. It's like drug. They make you feel good the first time to get you hooked.

Comment

• DrooPacShakur
                DrooPacShakur commented
                Editing a comment
                I had the opposite experience. I got 575 sigils in my first 10, so I didn't open a second 10.

I pulled 13x10 yesterday. Results were: 2,175; 875; 600; 875; 1,750; 1,000; 875; 575; 925; 2,125; 925; 575; 900

The four bonus drops were: 250; 250; 500; 250

Total of 15,175 sigils for 65k rubies

Comment

Renegat 2 so that's about 1167 Sigils per pull of 10 chests (5k rubies).
                A I also saw a bunch of screenshots and calculated 1125 Sigils per pull of 10.

While before they paid out 400-500 Sigils per 10 chests for 4k rubies, you got egg tokens and tons of timers on top, on the first weekend you even got energy and IF's aswell.

Looking only at Sigils, the new chests give you about 2x as many Sigils per rubies invested. However as the old chests only featured approximately 3 sigil drops, that means you actually only spent (3/10)*4000 = 1200 rubies on actual Sigils and the rest on tokens/timers/energy/IF.

So the proper comparison shows that the new chests don't offer 2x as many Sigils, but actually around 40% less Sigils per ruby!*

For me it looks like a really bad deal.

*If my math is correct and the size of the sample is representative.
                MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

I bought 100 chests and got 11.9K sigils.
                  Last edited by DracoTheDevil; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X