Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Breeding Event Screwy Already...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeding Event Screwy Already...

Been spending the same mystic frags and egg tokens for the past 20 minutes with no points registering. Log out, log back in to server update errors and frags/tokens reset.

Please fix ASAP. Dragons are starting to hump my leg.

Same here, try spending mystic frags no points, force close app, says about server update once I get back in all reset.

Comment

Having the same issue.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Comment

FYI wife is sitting right next to me on identical device and on same team-- no problems with server or claiming prizes.

EggTokenEcho PGJared

Comment

SuavGlav I had the same issue. After about 15 mins everything send to roll back, check your inventory again see if tokens there.

Comment

This issue should be resolved. Let us know if it still happens again.

Comment

No it has not been resolved. Spent mystics And tokens and still 0 points. And no response to ticket sent in about this issue

Comment

I had the same issue but all the tokens and frags returned as well as the breeding progress. Most of the tokens, I was missing 1k!!! And the prizes are very bad, I'm finished with this event and I only got around 2k rubies, when normally I get around 5k. Also, the prizes don't contain many tokens.

Comment

Finally started working after an hour of autobreeding and restarts.

Nice product you got there...

Comment

Working...
                  X