Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Super Duper Sigil Chests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Duper Sigil Chests

PGJared

Is there a chance we can get a 10x10 pull on these new chests when you release the preview for us in the next couple days along with the cost of said chests? It would be viable if we could be able to attempt a calculation at a sigil/ruby amount and correlate that figure to the sigils found in gold chests

Thanks!

You might be out of luck with the calculations as this will be straightforward 'slot machine' luck I reckon, but I do agree that it would be nice to see some samples all the same.

Comment

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      We may be able to see a few trends and develop some type of range for a 10 chest pull. Of course there will be randomness involved, however if we can say that in a 10 pull that we see between 1000-1500 sigils or if we can see 3000-4000 sigils we can at least set some boundary conditions and comparisons to see if it's worth the possibility of trying these chests.

Everything is up in the air but some information is better than no information right?

• Flames0
      Flames0 commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as the cost to buy these chests isn't in Elemental Embers or 12 hour timers too...

Mechengg
    Is it somewhere written we get special chest offer ?

For myself i dont need that double chance sigils or double amount sigils honestly!!
    PGJared
    I would like a player specific special more. What i mean is... for those who want that double sigils ... well a option...
    But for people like me a special about breeding tokens is much more of use, and there i would spend actually instead of double sigils.

At the end i made my way , and got what i targeted probably , so its something different what i could use rubins for .

Comment

Basically the chests only drop sigils nothing else
      25 up to 1000.

Can't say I'm too happy about that, but guess pg wants to encourage not spending during the season

Comment

Last season statistic average sigil drop per 10 super sigil chest was around 510 sigils. Plus all the other goodies like rss packs, timers and tokens. If they taken away now I'd expect a significant higher sigil drop!

Question remains: how expensive will it be?

Comment

• Mechengg
          Mechengg commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol ok good to know those numbers to compare to.

Originally posted by SuperSax View Post
        Last season statistic average sigil drop per 10 super sigil chest was around 510 sigils. Plus all the other goodies like rss packs, timers and tokens. If they taken away now I'd expect a significant higher sigil drop!

Question remains: how expensive will it be?
        My data is same as SuperSax for last season. Totally opened 580 super sigil chests (20 legendary bonus, totally 600 if considered), 232k rubies
        The stuff I got:
        29700 sigils: 29700./580 = 51.2 sigils/chest, 0.125 sigils/ruby (The payout is very stable. float from 49~51 for every 100 window size. small variance)
        + 183.3k tokens, ~30k hr of timers, potions, dragon boosts.
        Normal gold chests is around 20 sigils/chest, 0.05 sigils/ruby

I'm expecting much higher sigils/ruby rate (3+ times higher) compared to last season. As you ONLY get sigils, no tokens, no timers this time.
        Last edited by DracolichKing; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Mechengg View Post
          PGJared

Is there a chance we can get a 10x10 pull on these new chests when you release the preview for us in the next couple days along with the cost of said chests? It would be viable if we could be able to attempt a calculation at a sigil/ruby amount and correlate that figure to the sigils found in gold chests

Thanks!
          Probably not for this one. We're going to be posting what can be had from the chests anyways. I've done it for previous chests because I wanted players to see what could possibly be had, and not to function as a probability calculator.

Comment

• Mechengg
            Mechengg commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for a response.

• Marvin Lamb
            Marvin Lamb commented
            Editing a comment
            How about something novel, like posting the odds to get each drop amount?

• PGJared
            PGJared commented
            Editing a comment
            Not something I can do, I'm afraid.

The sigil drop rate must be significantly higher. I think there should be timers and egg tokens in the chests but NO other items. (No inner fires, energy packs, and other items) The Egg Token Legendary should be at least 5k. 20 12h speed ups sounds nice for Legendary. At least 40% of all drops should be sigils, meaning if you open 10 of these chests 4 of ten should be sigil drops.

Maybe this time, add a mythic drop. I don't know if this is a good idea, what do you think? Mythic drop only for sigils? The cost in rubies should be the same as a gold chest, because 1. no items to help in the pvp event and 2. it is a limited time chest meant for players to earn sigils to finish up the season strong.

I won't open any of these if they are around the price of a Runic Chest.

Comment

• MrJonesy
            MrJonesy commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you get the email?

The chests ONLY have Sigils in them.

Nothing else.

Anywhere from 25-1k a chest.

• Mechengg
            Mechengg commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol im sure they will put 5k egg token drops in a sigils ONLY chest just for you buddy

• Sparkneo
            Sparkneo commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm stupid lol, I didn't see the email. But cool ONLY Sigils!

So I take we are having the double sigils special chests this and the next weekend??? Lol. I haven't read anywhere that says we are lol. Just PGJared's response. But again, we know how things can be totally not what we expectin this game.. even with PG staff's "acknowledgment". I.e "yes , I can confirm the rejuvenation rune will work on Sage", said pixie (or something looks that) in one of the Facebook steaming. Lol.

Are we actually sure these will be available this last two weekends of the season?

thanks.

Comment

• DracolichKing
            DracolichKing commented
            Editing a comment
            No one knows buddy. But I think people care more about the drop rate of sigils.
            It is called SUPER Sigil Chest. But Super can mean anything: 1.5*, 2*, 5*?
            Except the chests ONLY drop sigils (no other useful rss), we know nothing about it. And PG refuse to provide any detail information.

Originally posted by PGJared View Post

Probably not for this one. We're going to be posting what can be had from the chests anyways. I've done it for previous chests because I wanted players to see what could possibly be had, and not to function as a probability calculator.
          Well lets face it: that is what we do! Don´t you do the same...having 10 Dollars in your wallet asking yourself if you´ll get some fries in one Fast Food Restaurant or a Coke, Burger and Fries in the other: Where would you buy your lunch?

So to be honest putting Digits of Sigils on chests means NOTHING! Hell you could introduce a 20k single sigil chest! Question is ALWAYS how much you gotta pay.

That said - I am just expressing my expecation (and I am guessing along with others): I EXPECT (in Terms of what I desire) that the super sigil chests cost EXACTLY the same like last season and EXACTLY the same as 10 Gold chests!

What I really expect (in Terms of what I realistically think will happen) PG will release it for 6k or even 8k rubies per 10 chests.
          Prepare yourself already for the shitstorm here...

OH yeah one more Thing - I am quiet binary there:
          Super Sigil Chests = same Price like Gold chests --> I will buy.
          Super Sigil Chests = higher Price then Gold chests --> I will not spend a single dime

Comment

• Marvin Lamb
            Marvin Lamb commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, higher than gold chest prices, no buying here. And i would except more sigils than a typical gold chest pull.

• Sparkneo
            Sparkneo commented
            Editing a comment
            Nothing higher than gold chests, unless PG gives us 20k free rubies. Haha!

Why no sample chest drops PGJared ?? Some millionaire is going to open 100 and show all of us anyways.
          Last edited by Sparkneo; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

One thing is for sure: the total value of this new chest will be worth than gold chests.

Assume one can get on average 1.5 sigil chests in every 10 gold chests and the new chest cost the same as gold chest.
            Then in order to make the super sigils chests equivalent to gold chests. PG need to raise up the average sigil amount 10/1.5=6.6 times higher than gold chests. We all know that it's definitely impossible for PG to do that.

So it's basically a trade off: pay more rubies for extra sigils? or get more other rss?
            I would recommend:
            (1) If you have plenty of rubies, buy gold chests (20 sigils/chest) to reach your goal. Yes, it costs much more rubies to reach your goal, but gives you large amount of other rss for future.
            (2) If you are short of rubies, buy the new chests, as under same amount of rubies, the new chests will pay more sigils by sacrificing other useful rss.

Btw, don't buy large amount of sigils for rss based seasonal price if you are still far away from it. Use them to reach stones, runes etc.
            (Nydryr line gives the best rss-sigils payout. But directly spend rubies on gold chests, token tasks, and timer packs still cost you less even if the new chests gives 6*higher amount of sigils.)

Comment

I need just under 2000 sigals to get Emerald evolution stone. What is better, sigal chests or gold chests. I don't need details,just a quick answer. I will be buying A value pack for this

Comment

• SuperSax
                SuperSax commented
                Editing a comment
                all depends on price of super sigil chests and average drop rate

• DracolichKing
                DracolichKing commented
                Editing a comment
                You don't need to spend any, 2000 sigils is almost guaranteed in 2 events as long as you play normally.
                Problem is whether you want to get more sigils for some other bonus prizes

• Mechengg
                Mechengg commented
                Editing a comment
                If she would stop blocking all people that don't 100% agree with her she could possibly read the answers that a lot of us are posting

I don't have an email about these chests and I am signed up for emails. I don't see any in-game mails either?? Did the email come from wardragons@pocketgems.com?

Comment

• ITIL
                ITIL commented
                Editing a comment
                🐣 This week's event has to do with... eggs! 🐣 on August 23, and the body starts with "This week's event is Breeding!"
                If you use gmail, it most likely moved the email to Promotions, if you didn't add wardragons@pocketgems.com to your contact list.

Edit: Also, remember that it'll be sent to the email used for your PocketID.
                Last edited by ITIL; 4 weeks ago.

• JennyD
                JennyD commented
                Editing a comment
                Nope, definitely didn't get that one. I checked my junk mail too and verified that I have the right email address set up. Weird.

• Mechengg
                Mechengg commented
                Editing a comment
                It hit my spam folder in gmail.

Hi guys. I have a quick question here:
              I'm stepping into garnet. Already claimed morph and will have Hauheset to prepare base for morph.
              So do I still need Kinn or Borgian before obsidian? Which one is better to me?

This maybe not directly related to this topic, but your suggestions will greatly help me to decide whether I need to buy this new chests for 1 more big dragon or not.
              (I mainly focus on tokens, embers and other rss instead of dragon in this season)
              Thanks in advance for your help!

Comment

• Flames0
                Flames0 commented
                Editing a comment
                IMHO, if you can afford and justify the extra expense to get Borgian's line, do it - he's a completely different animal from Morphos and a very competent hunter to have in the roster. Especially when equally strong hunters like Ferga will be quite a while away for you yet (though Icicle is not bad, Frostbiter is very good). If you end up with Frostbiter, Borgian and Morphos you have a great trio there that will last a while.

I'd say Kinnarus is a nice showpiece dragon on an xp base but (despite claims of his being OP) not the most useful solo against live, especially defended, bases, he can struggle a bit. So unless you really love sorcerors, I'd stick with Borgian only. His thunderbolt, when he evolves up, is impressive.
                Last edited by Flames0; 4 weeks ago.

• DracolichKing
                DracolichKing commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for your thoughtful suggestion Flames!
                I'll get Borg in this case~Great thanks, buddy!!
            Working...
            X