Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Super Duper Sigil Chests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PGJaredCampusLifer Why am I now getting energy packs and inner fires when opening gold chests? This started once the super sigil chests went online.

Comment

• MrJonesy
      MrJonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, got a ton of Inner Fires and Energy Packs........ 😡 Cause those help me breed Apophet.......

• DracolichKing
      DracolichKing commented
      Editing a comment
      Same problem...

• DragonDB
      DragonDB commented
      Editing a comment
      I kinda feel ripped off. I didn't even get fires or energy packs

Originally posted by DracolichKing View Post

My data is same as SuperSax for last season. Totally opened 580 super sigil chests (20 legendary bonus, totally 600 if considered), 232k rubies
    The stuff I got:
    29700 sigils: 29700./580 = 51.2 sigils/chest, 0.125 sigils/ruby (The payout is very stable. float from 49~51 for every 100 window size. small variance)
    + 183.3k tokens, ~30k hr of timers, potions, dragon boosts.
    Normal gold chests is around 20 sigils/chest, 0.05 sigils/ruby

I'm expecting much higher sigils/ruby rate (3+ times higher) compared to last season. As you ONLY get sigils, no tokens, no timers this time.

A teammate just did a pull of 10. Got 800 sigils for the price of 5k rubies which is a payout of 0.16 sigils/ruby. This is around what the super sigils gave but it included ZERO of the other prizes that came with them.

Any pull information so we can see if this is normal or lower end of things? He got a lot of 25 and 50s.
    Last edited by Mechengg; 3 weeks ago. Reason: Apparently my head math sucks

Comment

• Lutrus
      Lutrus commented
      Editing a comment
      My saph 3 LC had 2 players with 800-850 per pull of 10. 25s-175s.

• DracolichKing
      DracolichKing commented
      Editing a comment
      My teammate got 575 (0.115sigils/ruby). I got 800 (0.16sigils/ruby).

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      To add to this i've seen some really good ones come through in pics:

1850 (0.37)
      2050 (0.41)
      2300 (0.46)

Rofl so same sigils as last time, no timers, eggs, energy packs AND fk me 1000 rubies more.

And the PG reps have no idea why we are cynical?

Comment

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      To be fair, from the info we have there is a 36% increase in sigils in lieu of ALL of those other items.

Originally posted by GBill View Post
    PGJaredCampusLifer Why am I now getting energy packs and inner fires when opening gold chests? This started once the super sigil chests went online.
    This has been fixed.

Comment

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok I messaged support about this

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      Support closed my ticket :/

Is there a resolution here to change out the items or replace the chests? Or are a few of us just stuck with these items?

Does anyone know if these chests are available next weekend as well? Or this weekend only?? Thanks.

Comment

• Dakhunter
      Dakhunter commented
      Editing a comment
      It will come back next weekend since it's the final week of the season

who cares? As I said before: I ain´t buying.

Cost increase by 25% (ok to be fair it is actually a different super sigil chest then last time).
    Last time I pulled many chests in order to get Morphos. As a side effect I got enough token and timers to get full rewards for 2 breeding Events and 2 fortification Events.

Where is the benefit this time besides sigils? Oh yeah wait ... it is to get super duper Merkt which was a new record like 2 weeks after releasing already obsolete.

Sidenote: with finishing 2 freeding and 2 fortification events max rewards and being a pretty active player I managed to gain around 40k sigils this season! This doesn´t even give me two complete branches (hell I can´t even get one emerald and one garnett Stone - anything below doesn´t help me anymore)!!! Yeaha I am sooooo looking forward to next season HOPING my activity will be high enough to actually finish one branch completly.

Comment

Has anyone figured numbers from a larger pull than just a couple 10 pulls here and there? I'm looking for 100+ chests at once.

Need to decide if it's worth the money to try and get kinn or just wait for next seasons dragons.

Comment

• ITIL
        ITIL commented
        Editing a comment
        There are a few threads scattered around the forums with pulls. It's all RNG anyway, though. I've seen a few with no legendaries and then others with four pulls of legendaries per set of 10. gaza's thread of pulls, below, is probably the largest all in one spot.

http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...ll-screenshots

• defpolak
        defpolak commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome, thanks. Doing this on my phone sucks and won't be home from the inlaws until late tomorrow.

.... ugh, discouraging at best. Looks like I'm not getting Kinn.

• Renegat 2
        Renegat 2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I pulled 13x10 yesterday. Results were: 2,175; 875; 600; 875; 1,750; 1,000; 875; 575; 925; 2,125; 925; 575; 900

The four bonus drops were: 250; 250; 500; 250

Total of 15,175 sigils for 65k rubies

100 Pulls - 50K rubies

#001-010 - 2,175
      #011-020 - 825
      #021-030 - 675
      #031-040 - 900
      #041-050 - 1025
      #051-060 - 825
      #061-070 - 850
      #071-080 - 700
      #081-090 - 750