Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Wrong Prizes for Assault event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Prizes for Assault event?

Has anyone else received wrong prizes for Assault? IMG_2477.PNGIMG_2486.PNGIMG_2480.PNG
    EggToken PGDave is this a visual glitch or did I receive the wrong prizes? I have a support ticket in.

Congrats on 50 Anhialations! Makes my grand total of 2 look pretty sad

Comment

• War fan
      War fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't feel too bad. Mine was zero.

I know MareZ has this issue too with another bracket.

Myself i was Rank #120 and got the 76-200 rank prize as i should have

Comment

• YellowMonkey
      YellowMonkey commented
      Editing a comment
      Support replied back today and fixed it. If any others had the same issue mail them. I had screenshots, as I normally do, but I'm sure they can check it even if a player doesn't have screenshots.

• MareZ
      MareZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for tagging me here, I also received a lower tier global prize than I should have. Will message support, good that I also screenshotted my rank...

While it was calculating the ranking was switching people...

Are you sure that you was the 9th fast person getting 50 points ?
    I saw you a time when you had arround 42, but i thought much more was over you too...

Probably it was switching while calculating and then you got what thy calculated was right probably

Comment

• YellowMonkey
      YellowMonkey commented
      Editing a comment
      Issue has been resolved per support.

Also, I am assuming that the actual rank, for those who had 50, was based on who used the weakest Dragons overall. Cause after I got 50, I went back a redid some bases using even weaker dragons and I worked my way up to 9th.
Working...
X