Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

green banners during war.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green banners during war.

during a war why do green banners count as a war defense point, if defended?

Originally posted by FangTheWise View Post
    during a war why do green banners count as a war defense point, if defended?
    You're gonna have to explain a little more or give some evidence of what you're talking about in order for us to try to help you out.

Comment

if all things have remained the same from the last update.....if you are at war with a team and some of your teammates doing xp runs or raiding other teams even after they already make their war hit. defense will count. If green banner doesn't count towards defense, many times one team will use a lot of decoys to cover an actual war hit, or maybe there are other reasons that I am not aware of. so just be careful and ask your ppl don't hit the team outside of war

Comment

• Jeff8682
        Jeff8682 commented
        Editing a comment
        If the target is already 5 flamed then it shouldn't award defense points under the current system. This is one way teams decoy without losing a bunch of defense points. Now if the target has 4 flames or less any attack against them will yield defense points even if the attacker has already completed their war on another target.

• FangTheWise
        FangTheWise commented
        Editing a comment
        ah ok but why do any non war banners count...?

• Jeff8682
        Jeff8682 commented
        Editing a comment
        Someone from PG would have to tell you why they chose to do it that way. I only know how it works, not the reason lol.

Teams run decoys to thin out defenders & hide the actual war attack. When you've got multiple banners 10+ flashing up you only have a moment to get in on a defence, so you're generally not thinking 'oh those 10 attacks that came up all together are just rss runs so I won't defend....'

Just don't do a run on a player for rss or otherwise if your at war with them unless it's for war. It's not that hard 🤷🏻*♀️

Comment

If green banners didn't count for war defenses, we would go back to the shit-show that was mass decoy with zero downfall. Do you want to defend 20 banners all attacking the same person, not knowing what counts and what doesn't? Sure, some teams do that now, but there is a consequence as well as a benefit. Weigh your options.

And what Jess said
        Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
        Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
        How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
        Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
        All Breeding Paths
        Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
        Dragon's, etc.

Social:
        Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
        Twitch

Comment

• FangTheWise
          FangTheWise commented
          Editing a comment
          good point guess i just havent adjusted to the defense counter

As long as the decoys hit a 5 flame target, you can still throw 49 extra banners each attack theoretically without losing any d points except for on the actual run. It really only helps by stopping multiple banners for the target that they are attempting to hit. While this does help some, it is still a pain to try to click a specific banner when being flooded with them irregardless of the target. I am not arguing the the defenses shouldn't count(I agree they should) just pointing out you can still achieve mostly the same outcome without a loss in defense count.

Comment

• FangTheWise
          FangTheWise commented
          Editing a comment
          ok see that's helpful, cause i didnt know that
      Working...
      X