Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

No final standings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No final standings?

PGJared I'm confused, we battle against our league ALL weekend in a pretty intense PVP, with crap points, and then don't get to see what the final standings are?

Ign: KHALEESI972 Team MyKhalasar ..its bad enough there were so many glitches and crashes & we came in 1st place but not event results or prizes showing...this is beyond crazy ☹

Comment

Ign: KHALEESI972 Team MyKhalasar ..its bad enough there were so many glitches and crashes & we came in 1st place but no event results or prizes showing...this is beyond crazy ☹

Comment

Where are the prizes?

the event island is gone with no rewards give

Comment

poof on the event tower?? well i guessed on points all event guessing on standing is... a guess

Comment

It seems they are in such a hurry to get to the next event, they haven't given us a decent chance to evaluate our standings in this one.

Comment

Event island was up for a short time after the end and it ended earlier than usual due to assault mini event. The island doesn't need to be up for team prizes to be distributed but if you missed claiming individual progression prizes you're in trouble. And yeah you won't be able to see your scores, only prize brackets when prizes are distributed

Comment

• MrJonesy
                MrJonesy commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm aware that the island doesn't have to be up for prizes to go out,
                However, it seems kinda odd that, for a PVP event, where you are competing neck and neck against the other teams in your league, that you don't even get to find out what the final standings were.
                And it is pretty crappy that folks that are in bed right now, or at least when the event ended, lose any unclaimed prizes.

Just got the event prize now

Comment

• MrJonesy
                MrJonesy commented
                Editing a comment
                Yay! So we know somewhat where we fell at least. Be nice to know exactly where we fell and where our opponents did as well...... was extremely competitive, what with the ultra low points per attack and all....

Hey folks. This is a byproduct of the timing for the Assault event, and is something we're looking into. Please give us a bit to see what we can do.

Comment

• MrJonesy
                MrJonesy commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome, thanks. It would be great to know how it all ended, instead of a "here's your prize, move along now".

So, right now what we're trying to do is pull all the leaderboards and then maybe post them here on the forum. Please stand by while we sort out what to do. I really apologize for the hassle here.

Comment

• MrJonesy
                MrJonesy commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow, that is a lot of hassle. Maybe a long term fix could be forthcoming for the future? I know I know, priorities and all, but if Minis are gonna be a thing now (and honestly, the return on invest on them hasn't been bad at all so far), a permanent fix should be called for.

Thanks for going through the hassle of getting the leaderboards for the (probably few) players that care. It is appreciated!

• Forrestt
                Forrestt commented
                Editing a comment
                That would be a lot of data to get and shove onto the forum! And you yourself stated yesterday night that a minuscule fraction of players actually visit and have access to the forums. Just send a mail to each player in each league with the team leader boards information. No need to allow more prizes to be claimed because players were aware of when the event was ending and the Assault mail was sent several hours before.

• MrJonesy
                MrJonesy commented
                Editing a comment
                That's a good idea Forrest, if they could ingame mail it versus shoving it on the forums, that could even be a permanent fix?
                If we can't find out the final standings, I don't think the players are gonna riot, but it would be nice to know, ya know? And yes, he literally did just say how small of the game population utilizes the forums.......

"That would be a lot of data to get and shove onto the forum! And you yourself stated yesterday night that a minuscule fraction of players actually visit and have access to the forums. Just send a mail to each player in each league with the team leader boards information. No need to allow more prizes to be claimed because players were aware of when the event was ending and the Assault mail was sent several hours before."

Way harder to do that than to host it on the forum and just send everyone a link, unfortunately.

That said, it looks like we're not able to offer a list of results for this event. We're working on a few fixes for future events to either host the results in a place where they're more accessible even is a new event starts, or send in-game mail to everyone with their standings, or something of the sort.

Comment

PGJared Thanks for trying! It is appreciated, greatly, I really hope you didn't expend too many resources attempting to get us the results. Fingers crossed for a fix in future events as the mini events are a nice little breather.

Thanks again.

Comment

PGJared - did ranks update after the end of the round? We were 6th and took all of our competitors flags so I expected us to move up.

Since VP are calculated after the round ends did it work correctly? Cheers!

Comment

PGJared for those that want to know, will the support desk have access to the final standings to let team leaders know how they fared as well as the rest of the league?

thanks, that's it, for now. I promise 🤞

Comment

• PGJared
                      PGJared commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Unfortunately not.

• MrJonesy
                      MrJonesy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, that sucks. Have a nice evening.

• PGJared
                      PGJared commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks, and sorry. Definitely something we need to address.

We're really sorry about this folks! This is a huge mistake in our part in which the event island was up for too short of a time due to the Assault Event's pending launch schedule. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide the exact final standings at this time. However, based on the team prizes you received, we can provide your team's exact rank if you placed 1st or 2nd, or an approximate rank if your team placed 3rd and below, just reach out to support.

What the team plans on doing in the future to avoid this from happening includes:

1. Properly spacing out events so that results are displayed for a good amount of time
                    2. Potentially adding a new automated mail that would be sent by the system that summarizes your team's final rank/performance
                    3. Possibly adding a different feature that displays event results, so that it's not reliant on the event island.

We apologize again for the trouble, all.

Comment

• MrJonesy
                      MrJonesy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Dragon Punch. I think the desire to know is fueled by the rivalries that build up during the event. This particular one was extremely close (due to the points, but I'm not dragging that discussion into this one) and we really wanted to know what, if any teams, we passed. Oh well, maybe next time.

• awboj
                      awboj commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think if you made the main events a bit shorter it would be easier to fit them in without these problems. I know by about the last day or so if the events as they occur now I'm thinking, will this event ever end?
                  Working...
                  X