Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not enough time to get the top prize in this event.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, im not going to say i quit, ill never spend again etc.... however, im already on that tipping point where im getting tired of being jerked around. I have no idea if ill quit or not, but PG you are making my mind up more and more each day.

You're bending your players over dry, and trying to get us to smile after your done.

Comment

• defpolak
      defpolak commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm at this point myself. I doubt I'll quit because I enjoy the social aspect and I do enjoy the game. But it's to the point that spending my time and energy and rubies into doing egg missions over and over is worth more to progressing than trying to do well in events. And honestly I just don't see myself spending much anymore and accepting the fact that I'll clear only a single line because without spending each and every event I won't get the sigil needed to get further than that. And I have had enough dumping money into the game and seeing it get me less and less with every passing week.

This is a complete joke, don't any of you idiots play the game? you sure the heck aren't math majors. 458 raids with 3 inners each and u will finish the event 🙄 Whoever approved this event change ought to be fired!

Comment

I must be crazy. However ill make you a deal PG. Refund the money my account has spent and you can ban me. I know crazy, after you've made sooooooo many improvements "for the players". My offer stands, ban me and refund my money, your company, and your company values are a joke.

Comment

And, how unexpected, there is no answer from PG to show us how fair this price tiers are as they realise, uhhh we made a mistake, lets hope that they get quiet. i hope that people dont play much this weekend (as i do) and you see in your user statistics that this was a big screw up!

Comment

Btw, did anyone notice the discont PG gave itself for attacks? not only that the price tiers got increased by 100% they also reduced the base points gained for each attack to 98 instead of 100. doesnt sound much but in the end you have to attack 2% more to gain the points. nice move.

Comment

PGJared CampusLifer Wow IgnoreCity!!!?

Comment

Please see my post here: http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...-communication

Sorry, I know you want a response, but I don't know anything about events and I don't have the capacity to be the liaison for this.

Comment

Originally posted by A1R View Post
                PGJared CampusLifer Wow IgnoreCity!!!?
                Don't do this. There have been multiple posts on the forum in the last few days saying that event points and progression prizes are a large issue that we want to discuss, but first we have to have some internal discussions. Please search the forum before assuming there's been no comment.

Comment

Working...
                X