Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeding event: 50mil food for top tier, poison resist Glyph?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeding event: 50mil food for top tier, poison resist Glyph?

Title says.it.all

Those tiers are the worst I have ever seen. They Will change them once their lsd wears off

Comment

Think of it as a weekend off

Comment

I thought the same!! I had 7mm in food packs used it up and then went to claim half the prizes to find out I have barely touched the surface LOL

feel sorry for anyone under L200 no point for those guys to even log on.

Comment

I don't recall the last event tiers but I do remember clearing this event with some work. I even planned to spend some rubies to help Hauheset level up like I did last time with Aster. Had 20 million in food packs also. Not worth it now with tiers like this, what a waste.

Comment

I want to meet the genius who arranged this tiers. Even higher than fortification.

Comment

Last time the 500 sigil mark was at around 1-1.5m (don't recall exactly). Now it's at 5m. There is literally nothing of value in the tiers between 250 and 500 sigils yet they span for 4m. That's 40 million food in packs mind you.

Maybe also add a breeding event on top of this steaming pile of BS so at least it will be feasible to use up 50m food in 5 days. Oh wait right I'm supposed to dump that on my perches. (Sarcasm. Just thought I'd clarify before PG gets confused)

What a joke. Simply atrocious.

Comment

Last event max tier was 2m points.

Comment

Probably a sign the developers believe the game is towards the end of its lifespan and time to squeeze the player base even harder for whatever money they can get.

Comment

• gaza8143
                    gaza8143 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Does that mean boats will finally be released after being in QA for over a year? Lol.

Remember this event you get 1 point per 7 XP transferred on dragons. This is actually a very easy way of getting points. This is taken in consideration for the event scoring requirements.

Last event there were quite a few players who has more than 5 million points... roughly 250 players.

Just like fortification, the event will certainly be a bit harder for people at much lower levels.

Comment

• Cr4zyturk
                    Cr4zyturk commented
                    Editing a comment
                    250 players!!!!??? Wow!!! How many players in your system that plays this game? Can u tell us that too? So you guys change the prizes for 250 players and ignore the rest god knows how many...

• HydraBBQ
                    HydraBBQ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Like NinAK said last time using rubies for transfer were awarding us more prizes. Now do you expect us to transfer 20m+ exp? How much rubies does it cost?Please enlighten us

• Goober
                    Goober commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Echo y'all need to stop just increasing points for top tier and start adding more higher end tiers. For example: have the exact same prizes up to 2M points like last time and then add 3 or 4 more tiers to reach 5M points.

That's how it should be done, not just increasing the points for the exact same crappy prizes. Add new prizes, like mythic runes. This is what the player base is upset about. Same prizes for higher costs every event.

If you buy a gallon of milk for $10 one week and then a month later that same gallon of milk costs $100, don't you think the customer is going to be a lil upset??
                    Last edited by Goober; 06-16-2017, 01:39 PM.

Originally posted by Echo View Post
                  Remember this event you get 1 point per 7 XP transferred on dragons. This is actually a very easy way of getting points. This is taken in consideration for the event scoring requirements.

Last event there were quite a few players who has more than 5 million points... roughly 250 players.

Just like fortification, the event will certainly be a bit harder for people at much lower levels.
                  im speechless, echo, you expect people to spend 100x more rubies than they get from event rewards? for a poison resist glyph on top of that? and making it impossible for lower players to get good rewards?

for 1 year now i thought every week it couldnt get any worse, PG would realize the BS they change, but every week it gets worse. congratulations.

Comment

• Dravoz
                    Dravoz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They never fail to amaze. Reduce reward, increase cost. Repeat until game is ruined.

From what I can tell, last season transferring xp up to a certain point the rubies gained roughly evened out with the rubies spent. That does not appear to be the case this time, I trialled transferring xp with around 600 rubies and got less than half back in prizes. Even the additional prizes did not appear to be worthwhile.

Comment

• defpolak
                    defpolak commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Last event I used this option and the ruby rewards back helped offset the cost. It wasn't even but it was better then spending on gold chests imo. This event I expected to do the same, and even reduce the loss slightly as I gained a bunch of levels, but it's not even close to worth it now.

Absolute rubbish, greed and grasping at its worst, very glad I took the decision not to spend this season as it would have been a waste, quite evidently.

Comment

Working...
                  X