Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

New runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New runes

I just wonder if those new runes are already obtainable in the silver chests or not?

Opened quite a few today and even got a Legendary Reverse Projectiles, but NO invert runes whatsoever... Or any Chaos runes either, so am guessing they aren't yet.

Comment

EggTokenPGJaredEcho i wonder why we didnt get compensation for having runes on FAE? shouldnt that dragon fall into the freeze/ice shock chapter just like phasmos? i assume you didnt do that because pretty much every player has fae already and would get compensation from you..... #justPGthings

Comment

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        I got automated compensation packs for NS and Kelvin.
        After contacting support I also got the Fae compensation credited.

• War fan
        War fan commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't have fae, so didn't get the package either.

• MareZ
        MareZ commented
        Editing a comment
        War fan you only get the Fae runes if you have Fae (as they stated in their email).
    Working...
    X