Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Next Event ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Event ?

Will it still be the Fortification Frenzy or a conquering one?

Apparently no one in the forums knows what the next event will be 😂

Comment

Under normal circumstances it would have been Fort but with this feeding event instead of a pvp, anything is possible now 😁

Might be a Capture the Rune event.

Comment

Notification of next event is not released to players the day the current event starts!
        PG Admins tend not to tell us this early.
        You'll just have to wait until members of the Creators Faction posts it on theirs page on Monday/Tuesday (depending on your worldly location)

Comment

Next event is likely the new Blackbloods though there are rumors of it being Achilla Trials.

EDIT: While Blackbloods has been considered a minor event, the new version is slated to require energy packs, pushing it more into major event territory.

EDIT 2: The new Blackbloods has also been slated to give bonus points for using lower tier dragons to beat bases. As such, it makes sense to have this feed event this weekend as a chance to level lower tier dragons to prep. And if it's Achilla, same thing essentially in reasoning for running feed and suggested player strategy for this feed event.
          Last edited by cbwolfe; 04-15-2017, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• NinAK
            NinAK commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm hoping for fort, and then black bloods,that way the major minor stays on current schedule for the season.

• Skittles
            Skittles commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought the feeding event was a major event?(A possible resurrected major added to the event cycle perhaps?)

• cbwolfe
            cbwolfe commented
            Editing a comment
            Skittles Pg at random times throws back to back minor events for random holidays. Last time was 4th of July IIRC. It'll serve them two fold. One to do more testing on the Blackbloods and decide if it's ready to roll out and two, let people spend a holiday weekend without being as attached to the game.

blackbloods? would be nice, the original version? last time the bases were way to strong for the lower level dragons (red - green - gold) need to make it interesting for everyone.

Comment

• Skittles
            Skittles commented
            Editing a comment
            The original version that gave dragons immortality outside the event was nice. But the chance of PG ever letting our dragons be immortal has a very slim chance to none. ☚ī¸đŸ˜ŋ

Everywhere, here and there we say blackbloods of old version . A game where we clime stages ( opponents) from low to high... last time 40 stages at totall ( with 28 max tier was claimed).

But somehow i guess, it could be the event where we had for every tier of a dragon a stage to play...
          With reds 5or more stages... then purple got opened... after there x stages the next one open... if you cant win , you need wait some hours... And to ressurect your dragon you need to use that golden dust, if i remember right... Just forgott that event name ^^

Last time it was with saphire tier to end... now i wouldnt wonder if with esmerald this event could showup again.
          edit: just uploaded a picture about that what i meant ! Probably 2016 near that last foodevent... so thats how i had that feeling

About my current state i would love it better after a fortification event, so my dragon can level uncapped higher x)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by EmrahT; 04-17-2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Personally I hope it's a fort I need to level up big time

Comment

• NinAK
              NinAK commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here definitely hoping fort stays on schedule

it is Fortification

Comment

• NukSooAL
              NukSooAL commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice, very happy to hear it . Not that I think trials is a bad event would just like to unlock my dragons first.

given we had breeding followed by feeding, I'd expect some form of PVP type event before fortification.

Edit: Or not...
            Last edited by Talarius; 04-18-2017, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Pg announced new tower levels. So i bet on fort.

Comment

its fort 100%
                Frydays

Comment

Working...
                X