Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Tug of War (capture the flag) event is not enjoyable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noone of pg wants to reply here just for the sake of we see what you say but we will ignore it?
    ​​​​​​

Comment

i made a similar post: no response from PG either. they dont care if the players enjoy their events or not. if an event creates revenue its a good event according to PG...

Comment

EggToken will we have the same pain as everytime?

Comment

I have to also comment that the Tug of War event is easily the worst of the events.

Comment

PGJared Echo EggToken CampusLifer

Now where is topic is up again you should give people some information .

After you PG Team increased many things in event and sigilline... Will you now give us something better this event ?
            Maybe a decreased pointtier ? Easier points, more to gain ? Some bonus after so much problems overall ?

I would like if some people who have responsibility answer and give us informations please.

Comment

• Lutrus
              Lutrus commented
              Editing a comment
              Excellent, EhmrahT! Giving them the opportunity to be more transparent! Hopefully they can follow through... 👀

It is fun for our newer players. I don't mind it, except it is too long.

Comment

4 hour is to long bring down 2 hours then break in between them

Comment

Same topics over and over starts to get boring

Comment

lol they don't give a shit. You're going to get some canned response of how they are going to look at it. And then nothing😂😂

Comment

Working...
                  X