Clear All

• PG now selling indestructible castle shield

http://imgur.com/a/UR6pc

Nuff said.

I don't get the point in the screenshot 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by TomTom View Post
      I don't get the point in the screenshot 🤔
      Wall HP at <100, i attacked for 2000 points, still up. And after 5 hours it still belongs to Aether

Comment

Be glad. You can make a decent amount of points. 1.7k points without the timer boost. Here 900 points is the max for the moment. You d better be spending energy then be on the forum...

Comment

anhquansei you're really good in making threads with misleading titles and unproven accusations. Way to go.
          MareZ ~ lvl19X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

• anhquansei
            anhquansei commented
            Editing a comment
            Aside from this thread which i intentionally made with sarcastic comment i didnt make any others. I havent seen this bug reported on forum so i go for it.

Originally posted by Baldrick37 View Post
          Be glad. You can make a decent amount of points. 1.7k points without the timer boost. Here 900 points is the max for the moment. You d better be spending energy then be on the forum...
          bug is still a bug and must be report then eh? This isnt affecting my team much because the team holding it is the second place one. But the third and fourth and fifth must be having their butt hurt

Comment

Damn I kind of wish one of the teams in my league would have bought that shield

Comment

Yeah im in that league. It's been at <100 for almost 24 hours now.

Will 3 sieges active and your bonus meter at 70% it's shooting out 4K points per hit. I think it's great. Lol

Comment

• wardragonslayne
                wardragonslayne commented
                Editing a comment
                damn.. my league has paid a max of about 1600 with full bonus meter and 3 siege.. I freaking wish I didn't have to buy so much damn energy because of that, haha.. no way would I report a bug like that.. I would just hit over and over

Originally posted by TheBulldog View Post
              Yeah im in that league. It's been at <100 for almost 24 hours now.

Will 3 sieges active and your bonus meter at 70% it's shooting out 4K points per hit. I think it's great. Lol
              I only got over 3k max lol.

Comment

Wait.
                You can hit them for 1.7k + bonus timer points and you only have 88k points total?

I frickin wish this was the case for us, we could easily get a ton more individual points and get so much farther along our prize line.

Comment

• anhquansei
                  anhquansei commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This was when i first discovered it. Now i have over 300k and only used 1 legend 1 epic 3 rare and 200 energy (29 packs).

Omg... 4k per hit ??? ... I am lucky if in day one fort is on for 6-7 hours over daytime... And in our saphire league nearly all forts was taken... so we got bottom points...

Really thats a huge advantage .. crazy points :/

Comment

Man. So jealous with you guys. Spent 300 energies in 3hrs and stack only 121k points. All forts in my league got taken down so quickly. Each hit with max bonus along with 3 sieges only yielded 1100 max for me (that's against lv230 for me )

Comment

• NukSooAL
                    NukSooAL commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Same in my leagu I am only 80k points away from maxing the event but I'm not even gonna bother buying anymore energy because I know 15 minutes after energy reset and the whole map is going to be shielded lol

• ITIL
                    ITIL commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I feel your pain - full bonus bar and all siege weps was 1200 at most

Wondering how will PG deal with this. It appears that our league is the only one that affected.

Comment

i want to buy this shield, please sell me I gif 2.50

Comment

Originally posted by Sprectomegakai View Post
                      i want to buy this shield, please sell me I gif 2.50
                      Thank you for your purchase, here's your shield. Just to remind by activating this shield you can only own one castle. Please proceed with care.

Comment

Working...
                      X