event fudged up once again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• event fudged up once again

diamond league: fort beoncor and bizencor (nr. 2 and 3) show <100 hp but cant be taken down.

edit: now more are stuck...

wtf PG second time in a row where this event was hella screwed up from the beginning.

fix it!
    Last edited by Slytha; 03-16-2017, 03:15 PM.

Same here

Comment

Yep, same with us too. We have the most walls destroyed so we're probably losing points here. I dunno what league we're in but I'm in TheSalmonDance.

Comment

• LordKaiS
        LordKaiS commented
        Editing a comment
        you are in our league LMAO, Sapphire Angry Friggs, seems to be alright now though

We were clear winners when the base fell percentage wise but still lost the base.
      Can someone from PG please explain exactly how to win the base?
      PGJared

Comment

• Slytha
        Slytha commented
        Editing a comment
        the more % you own the higher your chances are of getting the fort. basically another team with 5% can snatch it..

Same in sapphire

Comment

Hope none of you are surprised. If one day PG starts a major event without epic fails, i buy beer to all players commenting here

Comment

• Robert M.
          Robert M. commented
          Editing a comment
          Better put my name in for the free beer then.

• Dakhunter
          Dakhunter commented
          Editing a comment
          Count me in. here's your 🍻 Robert

If I remember right, it was something like: If your team takes 70%? of the base, you win it, if you take less than 70% but still lead, you have a xx% chance to win it, but not 100%, that might have been 50% or more but I swear it feels like less.

Comment

I was suprised to see koth was working correctly. Here it comes Free siege coming lol.

Comment

Two bases have been successfully taken in our league, and two remain at <100

Comment

I would like to know how this will be fixed? Other teams are acquiring points while the fort we took is a flaming pile. So we are losing now. How will the be compensated PG?

Comment

PGJared EggToken Pixxel CampusLifer guys..
                ​​so many leagues messed.. our league has 4 stuck forts.. can you please get on this ASAP, it's prime time in Cali right now

Comment

It will most likely reset as blackbloods and all teams that would have captured the forts are screwed as they would have been generating team VP. Another fucked up event.

Comment

It's the same event we have been doing for a damned year or more! What is your issue?

Comment

all of the forts were conquered by teams. three have shields down and have less than 100 wall hp but you can not take them down. Remains at 100 hp... Seriously messed up. Can't score points

Comment

Yup, broken. What I don't understand is it's the same 4/5 events. I get prizing etc needs to change but these events just seem to break too often at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                        X