Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KotH Event Announcement Mail: What new mechanics?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KotH Event Announcement Mail: What new mechanics?

"There are new mechanics this time around listed at the bottom of this message."

The bottom of the message just lists the usual teams can't declare and event performance not affecting league standing. Is it just old copypasta?

New mechanics - they have nerfed the chest hunt phase to ONE DAY, and the combat phase is a whole FIVE DAYS! Damn idiots, don't they realize that people are tired of the ever-extending event lengths?!?? Just another blatant money grab by Pocket Grinch, to force players into paying more to get less - the new norm.

Comment

The treasure hunt has always been one day, 24 hours.. before the combat phase begins. You get chests throughout the whole event weekend.

I do want to know what the new mechanics are..

EggToken, CampusLifer, PGJared

Comment

• War fan
        War fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Not so. At least once it was 3 days long.

Then it was reduced, and kept dropping (48, 36 hours), and kept on dropping until now, where it's 1 day.

People weren't happy then either, when they decided to drop it to 36 hours, and even less so when they nerfed it to 24.

• cbwolfe
        cbwolfe commented
        Editing a comment
        😂😂😂😂 That's a copy and pasted message from a previous time we ran the event. There is no new mechanics. Jesus. I hope they don't pay you. If they do, it's probably in Tower attack boosts.

There are none, because the entire message is a copy and paste of the one sent out last time the event ran.
      Surprised one of the 'team' can't manage a once weekly event announcement with a bit more personality.

Comment

• cbwolfe
        cbwolfe commented
        Editing a comment
        PG claimed... 8 months ago? Longer? Not positive when. But they said there's too many languages for that. It's too much work each week/iteration. It was also the reason they gave for not sending updates about in game issues to the player base.

I think the new mechanic is the Bonus Meter.
      I don't remember it going to 75%.

Comment

I guess that this can be closed, considering that the event's already begun - was really just wondering if something big had changed XD.

Comment

• War fan
          War fan commented
          Editing a comment
          The bonus meter is new.

In another message, PG said they were adding it to many events.

• ITIL
          ITIL commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, I don't even remember what didn't have one before :P
      Working...
      X