X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opened 30 gold and got 5 drops of 60 as epic

Comment

Originally posted by Echo View Post
      Spring Sigil Drop rates are currently the same as they were for winter sigils and will remain like that the rest of the season
      The amounts are as follows :
      Rare - 25
      Epic - 125
      Legendary - 225
      Echo I have a screenshot that says you're wrong. Would you care to wager 200k rubies?

Comment

PGJared EggToken So we give you this awesome demon dragon with a shorter path but the cost per step is the same as having to buy all the steps in the longer path BUT you don't get any swag from those smaller steps.

And we were so gracious that we are cutting the cost for this demon path in half for the first two weeks of the season. But what we didn't tell you is that we cut the sigils per drop by more than half so you are actually paying more to get this fabulous demon dragon. WTF! Really! Did you guys think that none of the player base would notice!

you tell us how generous you are being with this new demon dragon but the reality is you set it up to try and milk even more out of your player base and used the tried and true marketing method of LIMITED TIME ONLY half price for demon branch! to try and stir up demand and throw them off the scent of what you are really up to. It's not working you knuckleheads, your greed shines through. I hope the player base finally wakes up and says "enough" as I have now have done.

Comment

for those getting the half drop rate, are you using ios or droid

Comment

• Had
            Had commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm using ios

I would ask players to calm down as the sigil drop amount was hung up at the beginning with the launch of the new season. The rate has been for some time now fixed and everyone should be getting correct amounts now.

Will work on giving sigils missed back to those who opened lowered amounts.

Comment

• Dakhunter
            Dakhunter commented
            Editing a comment
            I have that problem too. spent 100 bronze and 20 gold then realized I've been ripped off. IGN Dakhunter

I was gunna spend the money to get this mystic hunter cuz we'll hunters are awesome but given the 13.5k sigil increase and god knows the new requirements of the new path in the hunter mystic list. Not worth paying an extra 300 dollars for it. Just my 2 cents (300 during the double rate).

Comment

Android

Comment

no money no talk πŸ˜‚

Comment

You expect us to believe you guys just accidentally changed the sigil drop rate for rare, epic and legendary? Explain to me how that happened? Also thanks for deleting my other comment.

Comment

• Echo
                  Echo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Any change to sigil drop amounts was 100% not any intention by any PG employee. Which is why only moments of the event had any incorrect values. And any suggestions otherwise are completely false and baseless, and are meant to cause a stir for no reason.

• Munt415
                  Munt415 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can you explain how that can even be a mistake that happens?

• xxCLAYxx
                  xxCLAYxx commented
                  Editing a comment
                  have you fired your QC person/people yet? assuming you even have any. has there even been an update or an event released without some issue in the past 12 months? this is something that should be noticed before release, like a great many other things. seems odd that mistakes like this constantly happen.

Thanks for having this fixed so quickly.

Echo can you confirm how we are being reimbursed for the sigils? Will this be automatic or do we need to be raising tickets?

Comment

• Dakhunter
                  Dakhunter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was planning to ask the same question too. Will we receive it by the end of this week? I just want to receive my extra sigils before the discount period is over. Thanks

• Echo
                  Echo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It will be before the discount period is over, although I will say it will most likely be during the week next week.

• Dakhunter
                  Dakhunter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just to be a skeptical person, what would happen if players received the sigils difference after the discount is over, what's PG solution on this?

Echo EggToken , I just got my "reimbursement" of the missing sigils from last week. A whole 110 of them. This is definitely not what I missed out on. Can you please look at this and explain how it was calculated?

I opened 40 gold chests (while the sigils were dropping the incorrect amounts) and got a few of the 60 epic chest drops (even two of them is 120 sigils that I missed..), and I opened 500-600 bronze chests with tons of the 15 sigils (instead of 25 sigils). I would estimate that I'm owed 300-400 more sigils at the least.

Should I raise a support ticket for this?

​​​​​​​Thanks

Comment

• Echo
                  Echo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nick, what is your in-game name? I will look at what you opened and received.

• Dakhunter
                  Dakhunter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Echo. That explains a lot

• GamingwithNick
                  GamingwithNick commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Echo, I sent an in-game ticket, and they checked my account and reimbursed the missing ~450ish sigils Thanks for your reply!
              Working...
              X