Event fatigue??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event fatigue??

Is anyone else getting tired of the constant long events? It seems we have 2 days to actually play War Dragons before wars are locked and it's event time. Then during events, player interactions aren't as great in team or league chat because everyone is lost in the event hole.

Way back when, events were run every other week. I'd love to see this return with events alternating with bonus weekends...like double XP weekend, double chest weekend, etc.

Any thought on this?

I agree personally I would prefer a 3 day weekend event, still 2 days to go and I feel burnt out. I guess PG makes more money during events hence the ever increasing duration.

Comment

This is one of the reasons that I have stopped spending money on this game . The events are way too long . I'd rather have one day build up ( Friday ) then two days of the event ( Saturday and Sunday ) with results given on a Monday or a Tuesday .
      By doing this it would give the programmers more time to trouble shoot any gremlins , and help spur the players to max out their game time during the shorter events . Just save the big events for the holladays .

Comment

Lol. We've been saying this for some time. First time we brought it up, they listened, and gave us the first
        "8 day weekend event".

It isn't likely to change. Many changes to come to light, but shorter or less events arentnone of them.

Comment

I think the events are as long as they are to cover all time zones, which is understandable, but then they need to be spaced out more. Event after event after event is just too much. Slow down, PG! Players will get breathers to actually enjoy the game and you'll get a chance to make sure events run correctly.

Comment

I'm so burnt out from this event...

Used well over 1000 energy, and a ton of inner fire, this event in a constant battle with another team over 1st place. Still another day to go and I can see myself using another 400-500 tonight to keep the win.

So tired... These events should be shorter.

Comment

Agreed this event is tough I stopped at 48k strictly natural energy after that

Comment

Too long. Friday sat and sun would have been plenty. Not that I don't like the chests dropping. this event is very demanding. Need more than one day off between events

Comment

It's funny, our team has an 80-85/100 activity rating which drops to 69/100 the second day of every event.
                  Fatigue, boredom from repetition. Who knows but with the new seasonal dragons raking in the cash we won't be seeing any drop in event number or timeframes from this point forward.

Comment

And it all doesn't matter anyway because one thing you can count on is PG's disregard of its players.

Comment

I fully agree, this event is way too long and I am burned out. Three days would be plenty. Before you know it, we will be having events every day of the week with no breaks.

Comment

• War fan
                        War fan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Can you say: "8-day weekend event" ?-(

• Dave0713
                        Dave0713 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Remember, there is a whole weekmin a weekend plus an extra 8'hours tomsleep, eat, etc lol.

• Dave0713
                        Dave0713 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Remember, there is a whole week in a weekend plus an extra 8'hours tomsleep, eat, etc lol.

I don't mind the lengths of the events, especially for minor events where less time is required. But these energy events absolutely need to have the raid function. This has been the worst event ever, such a grind. Spamming hundreds of attacks over the span of 4-6 hours without being able to take more than a 20 minute break is not fun. Same thing over and over. At least give us the raid function so we can use some energy without having to attack every single time.

Comment

One and the only comment, too fXXX boring. Up to this momet id burned 1000 energy around or 250 attks (no super attks), repeated and repeated to hit the same set of bases.

Comment

Is "Whole Game Fatigue" a thing? If so, that's what I have.

Comment

in fact the regular rules of a week a upside down... usually 5 days of work and 2 days of Weekend.
                            The "War Dragon Week" Looks like 2 days of relaxing and 5 days of "event work"

Comment

Working...
                            X