Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum is Undergoing Migration

UPDATE: The migration process has been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. We're still aiming for launch this week. Thanks for bearing with us!

Please visit this thread HERE for more details and periodic updates on progress!
See more
See less

Unacceptable Support responses.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unacceptable Support responses.

I had a ticket in with support and i received this:

"Hello Dragon Lord,

Thank you very much for contacting us, and we are sorry for the issues you have been experiencing for 3.60. You are receiving this message because you have mentioned one or multiple issues that the team is aware of:

* General Feedback about New UI - We've currently collected a lot of feedback regarding the new UI. Once we have compiled everything the team will be sitting down to discuss any potential changes that need to be made based on community feedback.

* General Crashes After Updating to 3.60 - 58763 (Investigating)

* Delays with Receiving Mail, Egg Token Missions, Resources being added/stolen, Replays, etc (Fixed)

* General Loading Issues when Attacking - 58754 - (Investigating)

* Players Receiving "Sync Error" Messages - 58753 - (Investigating)

These are the above mentioned issue the team are currently being looked into or have already been fixed. Rest assured the team is looking into these issues as quickly as possible.

If this message does not address your issue, please re-open this ticket and one of our support staff will reach you as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding."

THIS IN NO WAY APPLIED TO MY SUPPORT TICKET.

Nothing is more aggravating than getting a generic response that does not even apply to the issue at hand. This is not the first time this has happened either. This is an insulting practice which just further pisses off already disgruntled customers. It is poor customer service to say the least. Why does PG do this? If you are going to send a generic response please at least skim read it to make sure it MAY apply. Poorly done PG.

You may as well have sent me a message saying "leave us alone, we don't care about you as we are busy with everything else we just messed up"
    Last edited by MikeGoN2GetU; 3 weeks ago.

This tends to be industry practice when they receive a massive volume of tickets. It would be fully automated.

The concept is that if 7 of 8 items can be addressed through an automated response that frees up the support team to focus on the 1 of 8 which it sounds like yours is.

if you re open the ticket again I am sure it will be sorted.

Imagine they have 10 support staff who do 100 tickets each a day. Then after a patch that jumps to 10,000 tickets each. There is no way they can do 10,000.

An automated approach usually means 8 or 9k can be sorted immediately and speed up the process.

Comment

• kenshiki
      kenshiki commented
      Editing a comment
      well if they dont do that, expect 5-7 days reply when there is a massive tickets incoming or maybe more. that will probably make you more angry than automated response

• MikeGoN2GetU
      MikeGoN2GetU commented
      Editing a comment
      lol probably.

• gaza8143
      gaza8143 commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely room for improvement with auto filters. I guess it does give us an insight to the UI backlash.

Hey Mike,

To put things in perspective, the 3.60 UI issues caused us to receive almost 1/4th of our normal monthly ticket volume in a single day. If we wanted to individually read each ticket and respond to it, we'd likely be at at 14 day turnaround, which would have you right back here on the forum telling us it was an unacceptably long wait. To address that, we compiled a list of what players were generally talking about, and sent a mass reply to certain keywords with the message. Since we know it's not going to be perfect (shotgun surgery rarely is) we put that little note on the bottom that says "If this message does not address your issue, please re-open this ticket and one of our support staff will reach you as quickly as possible." If you want to give me your IGN, I can look and see exactly what triggered your getting hit by the mass reply, which could help us tighten up targeting going forward.

Comment

• MikeGoN2GetU
      MikeGoN2GetU commented
      Editing a comment
      Honestly Jarad, its okay. Even my support ticket i will let close, i'm over it. If you want to look anyways its "MikesGoN2GetU"

• MikeGoN2GetU
      MikeGoN2GetU commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL thanks Hailey! i will win our next competition!

• PGJared
      PGJared commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for giving me the name on the ticket. I found a flaw in the search methodology used to send the first bad message out to you, which contained the keywords that the second message sent to you worked off of. Sorry that you had to deal with that, and I'll talk to the team to help tighten up how they use these tools.
Working...
X