Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Beta event: Dragonriders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta event: Dragonriders

PGJared Hi, I filed a ticket a couple days ago. I attacked a base in the beta with 20k ships for the dragonriders event. I wiped, and earned about 18.4k GP. The problem is that I received no points in the reward tiers, and did not contribute to my teams total. Support verified that I attacked with a dragon that had a rider, but they haven't restored the missing points. The event is almost over, might you be able to help out? I have screen shots of my conversation with Support if that helps.

Thanks,
    Carbaryl

Hey Carbaryl,

I'm not sure we can grant points for beta events at this time, but I'm going to look into it and see what can be worked out.

Comment

Thank you for the quick response.anything you can do would be appreciated. I knowingly sacrificed those ships for the beta event, it would be great if I could get the shards I earned.

Comment

Would it be better if this were posted in the beta subforum rather than in the regular subforum?

PGJared

Comment

The forum was hidden from me for a couple days so I posted it here You are right though.

Comment

Yeah, this should be in the beta subforum, but it's fine. I looked at the issue and spoke with the relevant people on the team to get some traction on this.

Comment

You only get points when leveling up and using that VP> however if the rider was Grogg, he doesn't need VP to level it so you dont get points for levelling Grogg.. (im not sure if this is your problem exactly). But i waited for event to level Grogg only to find that out... I was annoyed...

Comment

Working...
              X