Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Beta forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta forum

I have been told by admin I've been given, granted access to the Beta Forums, yet, I still cannot access it. I am MommaJuggs on team Juggernauts .

Can SOMEONE PLEASE FIX this. I need to get access..
    Juggernauts for Life

PGJared

please tag him whenever you need help like this or send a ticket to the CS so that they can help you on this one.

Comment

I suggest also opening a Helpshift ticket with this same request.

Comment

Still no Beta Form showing up in my forums list.. seriously support.. are u paying attention!!!!
        Last edited by Chapah; 6 days ago.
        Juggernauts for Life

Comment

Good Luck. I've been trying for MONTHS to get access and no response. Last Response was from EggToken to PM him and I did and he never responded to me. I PMed him again the other day and nope. No response. @PGJared , CampusLifer, @Echo

Comment

dragonborn76 i suggest that you open a helpshift ticket asking for it

Comment

Working...
            X