Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Closed Tickets without Help (TURKISH SUPPORT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed Tickets without Help (TURKISH SUPPORT)

Hi,

I am sorry to write this. We really have a problem with turkish support.
    A teammate spent 44k rubbies on the last breeding event, and didn't get the points for that. So I told him, to ask the support.
    But everytime when he opens a ticket with this issue, he didn't get any answer, and the ticket gets automaticly closed with a message like "we didn't heard anything from you for a while....".
    He also wrote in english, but got the message that the ticket will forward to a turkish speaking support agent.

So could you please check his account, and send him his 44k rubbies back.

I am really sorry, to write this. But I am happy with german and english speking support agents and they help me everytime with my questions. But there is something wrong on the turkish support, I am not sure why this problem happen. But also other turkish teams, talk about automaticly closed tickets without help.

If you need help for turkish members, I can help

Friends IGN: SSiriuSS
    Last edited by T0X1C; 1 week ago.

PGJared don't know if you need to get pinged for Support Interactions stuff but just in case
    [ITIL isn't my IGN]
    XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

I'm looking at the last ticket for "SSiriuSS" and it's received multiple replies. The last reply was yesterday from one of our agents.

Comment

Looking at their previous ticket, they messaged us 5 days ago and we replied the same day. They never responded, so 2 days later the ticket was closed.

Comment

The ticket before that was submitted 9 days ago, and responded to same day. After 2 days of no replies the ticket was closed. I'm starting to see a pattern here. Your friend needs to actually respond to the ticket within 48 hours of when we send a message, or we're going to close the ticket.

Comment

Thank you so much PGJared

I told him now, that all his tickets got answered, and that he should look at the last ticket again. Maybe he didn't see it.

The reply was the screenshot, of his last ticket. I agree the agents answered the same day. But the answer your agents did was a automatic message? You can look the support nicknames, everytime its an different agent, but the same thing.

The first reply on the ticket is the automatic one, that it can take 48 hrs, and that you shouldn't change the device etc.
            The second replay which all the different agents wrote means "Hi, we are sorry for the delay, we got lot messages, we will forward this to our turkish speaking agent..."

So, thank you again for the fast reply. But I don't think that this reply will make any player happy.

PS: If you look the date the ticket was started on 07.09.2017 and the last ??? message was from today. And the teammate told me that, most of his tickets goes like this, he is waiting for the turkish agent, but the ticket gets closed.
            Last edited by T0X1C; 1 week ago.

Comment

Apparently, they have those useless checklist responses that are not even related to your issue in all languages. Lol. I would rather they not respond until someone actually gets around to really reading your ticket and takes the time to give a relevant and helpful answer.

Comment

Hi PGJared , did you look at the screenshots? Whats should the friend do now? Should he write every second day a "?" to keep the ticket open, until the turkish support comes after days or weeks?

Comment

T0X1C i would have him do what most of us do and when he gets the generic response back that does not answer the question, i would respond with something along the lines of "Thanks for the auto response but that has nothing to do with my issue. Please review my issue and help me out."

Comment

Originally posted by odie1993 View Post
                    T0X1C i would have him do what most of us do and when he gets the generic response back that does not answer the question, i would respond with something along the lines of "Thanks for the auto response but that has nothing to do with my issue. Please review my issue and help me out."
                    You're right. But nothing helps,we wrote English messages, so that he can copy and paste it. So that the agent know, that we also know English. And we would be happy when he give us a solution. But No, they wrote every time the same thing, and that we should wait for the Turkish support.

I am sure, they are a lot of war dragon fans who wanna help the community. They can build a big volunteer translate team. So that one agent works and get the questions and answers. And all the volunteers wrote the translate. And the agent can forward them. The volunteers doesn't need to know the nicknames of the player. only the content for translate.

Comment

Working...
                    X