Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Forge Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forge Maintenance

PGJared

I get that the forge is still under maintenance. I am currently back and forth with the support team, through ingame tickets, explaining, or trying to explain, that whenever I try to claim a 12 hour timer, that was forged naturally (as in I waited 30 hours for it to forge), I get the dreaded sync error. The only way to stop it is to not try and claim my forged timer.

Now the support folks are telling me that every time I am clicking to collect my forged timer, the game is registering it as I am trying to use a 12 hour timer to speed up forging items, which is not the case.

Anyway, I am tired of going back and forth, figured I would put this here and let it be and stop bugging the support folks. There is an issue with not only using timers, but forging them as well. This has started today, as my teammate claimed a naturally forged timer earlier today with no problems, so something funky is going on......

And........they are aware of the issue apparently. So, if you are forging timers, don't try to claim them......

Comment

It's not just failing with clocks.

Comment

And it works now. Guess it's fixed 👍

Comment

Originally posted by MrJonesy View Post
          PGJared

I get that the forge is still under maintenance. I am currently back and forth with the support team, through ingame tickets, explaining, or trying to explain, that whenever I try to claim a 12 hour timer, that was forged naturally (as in I waited 30 hours for it to forge), I get the dreaded sync error. The only way to stop it is to not try and claim my forged timer.

Now the support folks are telling me that every time I am clicking to collect my forged timer, the game is registering it as I am trying to use a 12 hour timer to speed up forging items, which is not the case.

Anyway, I am tired of going back and forth, figured I would put this here and let it be and stop bugging the support folks. There is an issue with not only using timers, but forging them as well. This has started today, as my teammate claimed a naturally forged timer earlier today with no problems, so something funky is going on......
          Did this just start happening, or was it an ongoing thing? If it just happened, then it's likely a result of the update and our team is aware of sync errors with the update. There really isn't anything they can do to fix. If this has been an ongoing thing, let me know.

Comment

PGJared i just started having this issue this afternoon. It lasted for an hour or so, but it works properly again now. Several other players in my league were also having the same issue, but it seems to be fixed now for them as well.
            Maybe it was update released, maybe it was something weird? Who knows. But, we are good again, at least with being able to collect items from the forge. Thanks.

Comment

• ITIL
              ITIL commented
              Editing a comment
              There were two server restarts around the same time, so maybe it had something to do with those?
          Working...
          X