Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Help? What help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help? What help?

• Support Delays and No help

4 weeks ago
      Just want to say, support has become very unhelpful and pointless to even ask for help. Noone listens in the 'support team' . Customer Service on this App sucks bigtime.
      I sent an issue about 7 days ago and no response. Even then i am expecting the usual answer reinstall app, turn phone on/off , remove all towers re add back blah blah blah same old same old .
      We are not dumb. When theres a new issue arising (often same as previous issues) you want us to close the support thread to restart a new one without even sorting the problems, and the issues previous are gone without help, Each time!
      LIKE a HUGE. VISCIOUS FRUSTRATING CYCLE

I dont get these issues week in week out or problem resolving technical issues with other much more powerful games like Final Fanstasy or Mobile Strike!!

It has become a complete an utter joke now here.
      Players are not treated as paying customers (despite spending loads per the ever increasing costs of an event) and the constant glitches every event.Maybe the whole event part of the game needs a complete overhaul if this is creating problems. Perhaps even the whole App!!!
      Anyways support thanks for the No support. Personally growing tired of this once interesting and enjoyful game.
      Getting sick to death of spending and losing heals, innerfires,energies and xp boost at OUR expense. Sort it out or lose your customers pretty basic business ethics

On a final note , this game has just become a greedy 'pay to progress' App and made its become a hell of a lot easier to get alot more dragons without having to work/play for it.
      the constant addition of New dragons to train....a money making shambolic scam....
      can anybody even even remember the grumbles, magmor,kinnaraku,necroths,lyth, raetrix?? HOW about Events and prizes to boost these and enhance/update them instead!!! I cant even recall the promised backbreed of these months ago ....
      the Gullible players taken advantage of who have spent hundreds if not thousands to this game whom feel same as i do but continue unhappily . I dont expect support to care as long as they meep getting the monies 👌

What was your issue exactly and what device do you play on? I have found support pretty good usually a response in 8 hours which is decent for this type of game.
    Last edited by gaza8143; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Support are not helpful in the slightest. They are refusing to even reply to my partner now after he has mailed them numourous times. They say he's cheated by speeding up buildings. Yet he's given them viable proof that he's done no such thing and it's a ridiculous glitch on PG's behalf that's caused the issues not him. So instead of admitting liability for their incompetence they are just refusing to respond to his tickets.

Comment

• Ian
        Ian commented
        Editing a comment
        Make a post and tag what's his face. Pg jared

In game support rock. One time (at band camp), I asked a question and got a response within minutes. Other times it ranges from 30 minutes-24 hours

Be persistent and don't use any foul laungage
      Commend my persistence ^.^

Comment

Many people were using a date/time exploit to speed up buildings. If it happened once then he should be fine but if he kept doing it that is a perma ban. For Proof PG will demonstrate that he had building A needing 30 days on the 30th of July and then that same building being completed same day with no rubies or speed ups used.

I guess your partner would need screenshots.

Comment

Originally posted by Diegodrago View Post
          I sent an issue about 7 days ago and no response.
          What's your IGN? Did you send your request through in-game support or via email? If email, what address did you send to?

Comment

• Diegodrago
            Diegodrago commented
            Editing a comment
            Ign: diegodrago

It was sent via email and thru forums and thru a tream member

Originally posted by gaza8143 View Post
          Many people were using a date/time exploit to speed up buildings. If it happened once then he should be fine but if he kept doing it that is a perma ban. For Proof PG will demonstrate that he had building A needing 30 days on the 30th of July and then that same building being completed same day with no rubies or speed ups used.

I guess your partner would need screenshots.

He was not one of them. I would be sat next to him and all of a sudden when he clicked on a building it would finish automatically. He has done absolutely nothing different to me in playing this game. It is a fault by PG not by him that his building randomly finished by itself. His iPad/iphone has not been adapted in any way shape or form. He has always had two buildings running at the same time. Like myself. If he was cheating like PG says, why weren't both building finished at the same time instead of a random one here or there when two run side by side.

anyone in their right mind wouldn't screen shot it. What would there be to screenshot? It was construed as just another PG glitch? And come on... this game is full of glitches which aren't the players fault.

Comment

• gaza8143
            gaza8143 commented
            Editing a comment
            Given it is widely known exploit did he report the 'bug' version or did he wait for PG to take action?

• kenshiki
            kenshiki commented
            Editing a comment
            I think you should reply to PGJared about your friend's IGN so that he can take a look at it. The more you delay it, the more time it will take before you get the answer that you are looking for.

Okay, I'm actually really confused here. The last ticket I see from "diegodrago" is a ticket saying you don't receive responses from us, but when we responded to the ticket you responded back. That was on a different account though. Do you have a ticket from "diegodrago"? I'm not seeing one in our system.

At a guess it looks like the diegodrago account is likely contacting the wrong support address. If they contacted us through in-game support it would go directly into Helpshift and I'd be able to see it. Can your friend please verify exactly how they're contacting support? If they're using email I'll need the exact email address used.

Comment

Its my account this one, diegodrago , team: knightfa11 . I emailed over 4-6 weeks ago as advised requesting support. I can access the support contact us section but it doesnt get any replies at all . So i contacted support via email ( a ticket the almost closed ) so i replied said dont close as not resolved . Was told system automatically closes after a few days but the problem will be addressed - which it hasn't
            Do u need my account email that was registered?

also wrong prizes paid out from event for our team we came 1st not 2nd . I believe a number of people are experiencing league changed and wrong event prizes again team:

@Pg Jared
            Last edited by Diegodrago; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

I need the email address you send the email to. I don't see anything in our system from you, so I wonder if it went somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by PGJared View Post
                I need the email address you send the email to. I don't see anything in our system from you, so I wonder if it went somewhere else.
                I womder why that is ... i have had Cameron, Quintin, daniel all replied back 🤔
                Daniel even message back said forwarded my message emails to you ...🤔

Nonetheless heres the email:- Wardragonssupport@pocketgems.com

Comment

Email all emails sent to was: wardragonssupport@pocketgems.com

Comment

There's no email from "diegodrago" that went to that email. There is an email from "dragodiego", which is why I'm trying to get this sorted out. The ticket you're referring to seems to be the "Dragodiego" one and not one from "diegodrago". You'll want to be more clear in the future about things like that, as exact names are very important. If the name is even a bit off I might just assume it's a different person since there are a lot of players.

Comment

Working...
                    X