Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Interaction with Android Users

@PGJared

OK, through other PLAYERS I discovered that this whole "reply and reopen" method doesn't work simply because I an an Android user.

So, can anyone explain why when I specifically state "Please do NOT close. android users can NOT reply to reopen"reopen" why Quentin came along, with a generic response and CLOSED my ticket? Not even a thank you for data provided regarding issue?

Issue: game continuing to close. Last update was "supposed" to fix.

​​​​​​Can players expect to be compensated for their healing potions, boosts, inner fires and energy wasted?
    Check out my amateur photo and video editing on Facebook at Podunk Princess Productions.

IGN: PodunkPrincess of team WiccansofNight

There's a reopen option???

Comment

• PodunkPrincess
      PodunkPrincess commented
      Editing a comment
      Only for Apple/iPhone platform. NOT for Android.

They have the option to "reply" which prevents the ticket from "hard" closing if the resolution doesn't work.

Android only gets the option to Rate and Open New. And so long as my tickets are closed without resolution, they will get a 1 Star "Hate It" rating.
      Last edited by PodunkPrincess; 1 week ago.

• Forrestt
      Forrestt commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh. I see. Well I'll post my reply.

Why is there no option like that for Android users? War Dragons has been available on Android for years and still shit like this isn't equal for both platforms. It would be awfully nice if we could reply to a PG reply if it was canned or a "mass reply" in hopes of getting an intelligible answer from another person.

It is so irksome when we can't get a single reply that's relevant to our situation. ... Or when PG closes an unresolved ticket (because too many think that 1 reply is enough) we have to keep talking to different people explaining the situation over and over again, which just wastes our time and PG's time.

PodunkPrincess if you have screenshots I'd recommend posting those, or bump up your post from a couple weeks ago with this new situation.

It isn't an option per say. You just reply to your last ticket instead of opening a new one under the iOS client. The way the android client works though there is no way to to simply reply to reopen the previous ticket.

Comment

• Forrestt
      Forrestt commented
      Editing a comment
      Well damn. Never knew that.

@PGJared

If it doesn't work this time, can someone else try?
    Check out my amateur photo and video editing on Facebook at Podunk Princess Productions.

Comment

• ITIL
      ITIL commented
      Editing a comment
      Type @ then the first three letters of the person's name. You should see a little popup, then pick from there. It works in the comments without the popup but usually not a regular post. For your comment below, try an image hosting site like imgur.com and remember to uncheck "Retrieve remote file and reference locally". Forum attachments are unreliable.

PGJared
    Here you go.

Comment

• PodunkPrincess
      PodunkPrincess commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Don't know why it won't do it for me.

Several screenshots included with my ticket. Won't let me upload here due to size and I'm sure as hell not jumping through hoops when they won't even stand upfl for their players. We shall wait and see what Jared had to say THIS time...

This post isn't so much about the fame crashing as it is about Support deliberately going against a player request.

• Forrestt
      Forrestt commented
      Editing a comment
      Ditto everything ITIL said lol.
      If you're writing these posts on a mobile device, that's why there's no popup and it's not working.

• PodunkPrincess
      PodunkPrincess commented
      Editing a comment
      I do that @ and his name and the box does pop up but won't let me select. Yes, on my Samsung mobile device.

PGJared
    CampusLifer
    EggToken

Maybe tagging SEVERAL will at least get this Closed issue addressed.
    Just to clarify, this post is NOT about the purpose of my support ticket... This post is about the terrible service being provided. This is about specifically being asked NOT to close tickets and them being closed anyway.
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Opened another ticket and asked NOT to close because Android can't reopen...used energy packs for assault event, system crashed, took the energy and required a health potion.
    Canned response about it will be returned later and closed by Claire.
    ​​​​​​​Funny... Never did get it, nor did she ask.

Comment

Working...
    X