This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PGJared please help my ticket

Dear PGJared please take a look at my ticket and please explain to me about why it happened

Did you cross streams? He warned about that.

Comment

• Spooky
      Spooky commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed. I suggest withdrawing the ticket VincentExo and authorizing CampusLifer to discuss your situation here for expedited processing.

How to authorizing CampusLifer? i don't know the way. sorry my english not good enough

Comment

• Spooky
      Spooky commented
      Editing a comment
      Just say that CL, tagged below, is authorized to discuss your account account and the reason it was banned in this thread.

CampusLifer please check his ticket. Thanks

Comment

You really don't want people to know what you have done if you did something that you don't want to admit.

However if you didn't do anything I guess you should just continue with the support ticket.

EDIT: most common thing that people get ban for from other games would be manipulating the XP they gain when defeating monsters or able to defeat every mobs that spawn on the current map.
      Last edited by kenshiki; 08-08-2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kenshiki View Post
        You really don't want people to know what you have done if you did something that you don't want to admit.

However if you didn't do anything I guess you should just continue with the support ticket.

EDIT: most common thing that people get ban for from other games would be manipulating the XP they gain when defeating monsters or able to defeat every mobs that spawn on the current map.
        I would just like to clarify, this is not me.

Comment

• kenshiki
          kenshiki commented
          Editing a comment
          no need to clarify. This is my name throughout all the games from any game that I have an interest of. So far I have this name on 50 games I have played since I have used this name in 2011 or something.

also I only post if I can help a person based on what I know inside the game, clarifying stuff or something like what I have posted above.
          Last edited by kenshiki; 08-08-2017, 08:44 AM.

• LordKaiS
          LordKaiS commented
          Editing a comment
          kenshiki he feels the need to clarify obviously because he's been asked if that's him. Kenny don't normally talk but all the sudden people seeing a similar name active on forum is strange. He's been around a long time.

• kenshiki
          kenshiki commented
          Editing a comment
          LordKaiS yep i guess it needs to be clarified just to be on the safe side. People might get confused.

Closing thread as it's a duplicate post. Since you're authorizing discussing your account, you were banned for manipulating the game to upgrade a building on the 7th, which should have been completed on the 22nd, without using any method of expediting. This was done multiple times, so it's not just a one-off or anything.

Comment

Working...
        X