Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Account Suspended

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Suspended

Dear PG please help me. my account has been permanently suspended for violations of terms of services after i log on and log of for several times. i did that when i was waitin for event prizes before i go to bed. i was tired so not have time to do any run just look whether event prizes were out or haven't. Please help me

Sorry i forget my IGN: VincentExodia

Comment

First step is to submit a help ticket. If you can't access the game anymore submit one here.

https://pocketgems.helpshift.com/a/war-dragons/

Be sure to include your in game name in the ticket.
      What, me worry?

Comment

thanks Captain. i will try

Comment

Hi Vincent. We normally don't discuss the personal reasons accounts are banned in a public setting. Are you sure you want to authorize me to talk about this here or would you like to discuss with our representatives via helpshift?

Comment

VincentExo i highly recommend authorizing Campuslifer to discuss it here, it will get handled much faster

Comment

• kenshiki
              kenshiki commented
              Editing a comment
              If this was from another game (i cant reveal what game it is since this is from another company), it was shown outright how the player is cheating (multi client and was able to press keys within 0.1 seconds) and then the guy who was cheating got flamed on for trying to appeal for an obvious cheating that is against most online games (botting or scripting).

still remember it since it made the news from some reddit page.

another one was the guy used the cheater's account and signed into the game to delete each item and then delete the character. After that, he perma ban the account.

This is being responded to via the support queue, as there's already a ticket in the system. Let's not cross the streams please. (Your ticket already has a response.)

Comment

• Rakic
              Rakic commented
              Editing a comment
              I destinctly recall in ghost busters while taking down a particularly difficult problem ghost they had to cross the streams.

• PGJared
              PGJared commented
              Editing a comment
              Sure, if there's a ticket about the literal end of the world via Gozer the Destructor, I will consider crossing the streams.

Dear CampusLifer my account has been suspended. Please check again i didn't do anything wrong. i am not a cheater or hacker or something that do violation of your Code of conduct. I was not modify anything. Please re- check again. its really unfair to me. i don't even know how to cheat. I have been playing this game for a year. with all my time and money spent and did nothing wrong and i got this? please re-check again PG.
            I forget before my acccount suspended there was 3 times sync error continously happened when i opened my game . after i succeed to enter the game. then my account got suspended after i log on and log off several times. Is it possible someone hacked my account? cause i got notification on my phone that my blue mage tower already upgraded which is i did nothing to faster upgrade to my mage tower. my speed ups still not use for that. my IGN : VincentExodia. Sorry i have to post it here cause i got no answer from my reply. really sorry Jared.

Comment

• PGJared
              PGJared commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope, come on. You already received a reply about your issue. Please don't play the "I didn't like the answer I received so I'll go to someone else" game. You're welcome to discuss the response via the ticket system, but trying to do an end run around and answer you don't like isn't going to work.

• VincentExo
              VincentExo commented
              Editing a comment
              Dear PGJared i want to discuss the response via ticket system. what shall i do? i did sent ticket via helpshift again

Sync error issues again? Funny.. I was attempting to claim event rewards, sync error over and over again just like the old days. Finally worked and then banned.. f PG, I already got my refund for everything spent on the game.

Comment

Please CampusLifer help me. i don't know what to do anymore.I submitted two tickets, one via Zendesk, one via helpshift, and received a reply that said the reason but i didn't do any modify to get one of my building upgrade done. I don't even know the way to modify. I submitted tickets again. got no answer. please help me

Comment

Wondering when someone got punishment from what he didn't do. how will he feels like? i don't know what had happened is it a glitch ? a hacked ? or something going wrong on the program. Please....pleasee.... help me

Comment

Sounds like you were trying to exploit client side mechanics - if you have done it multiple times then I dont like your chances of getting the account back.

Pretty unlikely somoene would hack your account without hacking your email account only to try and do client side server exploits? Surely a hacker would just steal your account outright and sell it.

Just saying your case doesnt sound very good.

Comment

If what u said are true then all my application and games also in danger . shall i reset my android phone?

Comment

• kenshiki
                      kenshiki commented
                      Editing a comment
                      you won't get ban from other games as long as the app that does the hacking is not opened. Most of the time these things don't hide from your phone since you are the one who actually downloaded it. Even if this is a virus that hacks the game, it's hard to believe that a virus can do those things to your advantage while being undetected for a while.

However, best bet would still be to factory reset the phone if you are worried that you got a virus on your phone that other anti virus can't detect. This depends on you though.

Apparently from information posted in another thread, I would check to make sure the clock on your phone has the correct time and date. From the various threads posted in the last few days, it seems to be a common theme (whether intentional or unintentional). You wont have much of an argument if it has happened more than once though.

Comment

• ITIL
                      ITIL commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I actually experimented with this really early on before I actually got into the game. It's sophisticated enough to check vs the server time and ignore simply changing the time on your device - other than sending false positive "dragons are healed"/egg token missions are ready. The time issues referred to a hacked game.

• Jeff8682
                      Jeff8682 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Never tried it before myself. I just know in a previous thread this was alluded to as a way people were cheating. I would hope that the game did as you stated but nothing would surprise me at this point.

Thanks for your attention and advice guys. btw my time clock automatically set by network.

Comment

Working...
                    X