Need Response/Resolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Response/Resolution

I really need help with the tickets I submitted. For some unknown reason my account has been suspended, even though I have done nothing to warrant it. I have played this game for two years and have not, at any point, violated TOS.

Since this happened, I have seen at least 10 other people say they have been suddenly banned or a teammate has been. This is clearly an error of some kind and leads me to hope that it is diligently being investigated/worked on and that everyone who has been wrongfully affected by this will have their accounts returned to them, but I really need a resolution. I am the leader of a team and need my account back ASAP. My ign is Abbigayle. CampusLifer PGJared Can you help me with this, please?

Hey A R. Your ticket will have a response in just a few minutes.

Comment

• Maleficent
      Maleficent commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Jared. May I ask for your help as well? I have sent two tickets, but I did not recieve any response yet. I sent one via helpshift and one email.

I am from Europe, so I know the review of my ticket can be delayed due to timezones, but I would really appreciate feedback from you guys soon

IGN MaleficentBae

Thank you very much
      Mal

• PGJared
      PGJared commented
      Editing a comment
      Your ticket has a response.

• Maleficent
      Maleficent commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Thank you, Jared, for getting this resolved quickly!!

Comment

Working...
    X