Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Need Response/Resolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Response/Resolution

I really need help with the tickets I submitted. For some unknown reason my account has been suspended, even though I have done nothing to warrant it. I have played this game for two years and have not, at any point, violated TOS.

Since this happened, I have seen at least 10 other people say they have been suddenly banned or a teammate has been. This is clearly an error of some kind and leads me to hope that it is diligently being investigated/worked on and that everyone who has been wrongfully affected by this will have their accounts returned to them, but I really need a resolution. I am the leader of a team and need my account back ASAP. My ign is Abbigayle. CampusLifer PGJared Can you help me with this, please?

Hey A R. Your ticket will have a response in just a few minutes.

Comment

• Maleficent
      Maleficent commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Jared. May I ask for your help as well? I have sent two tickets, but I did not recieve any response yet. I sent one via helpshift and one email.

I am from Europe, so I know the review of my ticket can be delayed due to timezones, but I would really appreciate feedback from you guys soon

IGN MaleficentBae

Thank you very much
      Mal

• PGJared
      PGJared commented
      Editing a comment
      Your ticket has a response.

• Maleficent
      Maleficent commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Thank you, Jared, for getting this resolved quickly!!

Comment

Working...
    X