Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else feel they were lied to about the runes for Tengu and Tarand?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they gave us replacement runes, but i had 2 double blast runes on tarand before the change, i tried time and time again to get a replacement for both (1 legendary, 1 mythic) but only got the one from the package, the mythic one. so since then im not even using tarand anymore, i loved tarand with both double blast runes since that made him rly strong wrecking strong islands. now even with 1 double blast he feels weak, without double blast he cant keep up with the much stronger, newer season dragons.

Comment

Some of us aren't even asking for replacement runes - all I want is one legendary rune I put in Tarand - and didn't get compensated for - removed so I can use elsewhere. Doesn't seem much to ask when PG caused this stuff up in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by LordKaiS View Post
        Matcava can we close this thread, it's becoming more like a "lets attack PGJared" thread
        We are pissed that PG is ignoring our request to make it right. And if they close it...i will open a new thread and keep doing so until they answer or make it right.
        IGN: SmokerBeast. Team: Digitaldragonz

Comment

• LordKaiS
          LordKaiS commented
          Editing a comment
          they already made it clear that it is not happening, so acting like a child cry and whine wont get you no where. You will just ended up being banned.

Nxhayes Good luck with that, lol. I don't know anyone with Nightshade that got their mythic Reverse Projectiles rune removed without dusting. And to boot, the support gave us XP over rage as a secondary effect. Seems management decided they made Nightshade too powerful and they needed to compensate a little... http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...383#post125383

Comment

Originally posted by Nxhayes View Post
          PGJared do you think that ignoring me will make me go away?
          No one is ignoring you. I've already made a statement on the topic about what happened and why. I understand you're frustrated, but at this point we simply cannot do what you want for every player.

Comment

Originally posted by PGJared View Post

No one is ignoring you. I've already made a statement on the topic about what happened and why. I understand you're frustrated, but at this point we simply cannot do what you want for every player.
            If it can't be done for EVERY player, it shouldn't be done for ANY player. And THAT is the upset.
            Check out my amateur photo and video editing on Facebook at Podunk Princess Productions.

IGN: PodunkPrincess of team WiccansofNight

Comment

Still wondering why we were given a mythic rune with wind wall attached for dragons that do not even have wind wall.

Comment

• kenshiki
                kenshiki commented
                Editing a comment
                because that is what you got when you got the glyph from Tarand and Sage as far as I remember. They just turned it into lethal barrier with the same stats.

Originally posted by PGJared View Post

Because you have not answered my question. WHY NOT? I work in IT...if you can do it for one..you can write a script for all. SOOOOO...WTF is this "Technical Issue" that you are claiming. Or are you just some social media manager regurgitating the party line? Convince me and I will shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nxhayes View Post
                i contacted support about having my runes from Tengu and Tarand moved back to my inventory after PG suddenly decided to change the rules with no warning. I was told by support that they would be doing a bulk fix for ALL affected players (please note that others had already had their runes moved individually). NOW support tells me that they will NOT be making this issue right and they will NOT move the runes back to my inventory. I am really upset by the BS treatment...if you do it for some you should do it for all. And dont lie to me and tell me it can't be done.
                I feel exactly the same. They removed the runes for some people but refused to when I messaged support. And this was before they gave out the runes and dust. They should make it right and just remove the runes for us. *sigh*

Comment

Still waiting for PGJared to provide a full explanation as to why they are unable to do what they had told us they would do?

Comment

• LordKaiS
                    LordKaiS commented
                    Editing a comment
                    you do know he's on vacation right? so stop being a jack ass and let the guy enjoy his vacation.

• ITIL
                    ITIL commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was more complex than initially estimated for the time that they had left. By now, if it did go through, they'd just annoy another round of people who already salvaged the runes.
                Working...
                X