Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

PG's No refund policy is a scam.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PG's No refund policy is a scam.

So pg
    Why are you still employing people that have 0 knowledge of wd? And why are people not getting their EARNED and BOUGHT sigils back since YOU changed the dragons midway event. People use sigils and money to spend on an product (event dragon) they picked. When you change dragons you change the product they wanted. And why do you put boosts on dragons that wont work on higher bases in the first place? Isnt that knowledge known by now??? Have your coders and dragon coders play wd in high lvls and maybe then they figure things out.

They deserve a refund. Not dodging replies like this >
    http://i66.tinypic.com/3483e4p.jpg
    http://oi68.tinypic.com/21kcjgh.jpg
    Last edited by Ruarai; 06-17-2017, 04:09 PM.

In Europe and Australasia you will be entitled to a refund from Google Play/ Apple store. They usually do it pretty fast especially if you explain the situation and provide evidence that you reached out to PG and PG did not resolve.

In Australia the dragon change comes under consumer protection law specifically goods/services not meet description of original use. In this case I havent spent a dime for a few weeks but I can still fully understand why customers would be upset.
    Last edited by gaza8143; 06-21-2017, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Yes apple does but there are people that dont spend n grind so I doubt apple would help those people

Comment

Seems he is asking to have his Sigil rolled back so he can go with a different dragon rather then refunding actual money for packs. It's just worded poorly so it's hard to tell whether he is asking for a money refund he spent on packs or wants his Sigil reimbursed so he can go with a different dragon.

Comment

• Sandberg74
          Sandberg74 commented
          Editing a comment
          She .. not he

• GodofNoobz
          GodofNoobz commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll need photographic evidence of that lol.

• Ruarai
          Ruarai commented
          Editing a comment
          Yo creepy dude on the internet. You are being creepy.

And no I havent spent any sigils on a dragon yet since I am aware pg screws people over last minute.

What i am asking, if you are still able to read this (damn those testosterone lvls must be going wild ) is what pg will do to refund the amount of time,boosts,packs and sigils people wasted on picking a dragon they changed in the event

I have also requested a refund on the sigils I have used... not money. But the actual sigils I've spent. As I did not know that the skills would be changing... this changes my decision. And it really isn't fair that it was changed after we had spent. We should have the option to redo. It's unfortunate that this would cause time from the developers. But it's a business. And it's the businesses responsibility to conduct business properly

Comment

Working...
        X