Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond acceptable behaviour.

PGJared EggToken Echo

PG, how can you ignore mail like those below ? This has been reported multiple times to support, and nothing has been done? I understand its a war game and bullying is an integrated part, no worries there, I do it my self and others do it to me. Plain fun.

Having players stating that they hope your kids will get cancer, and you have to watch them die ? That is way beyond what is acceptable!! There are lots of more equally disgusting mails from the same person.

Will you do something about this ? Or should forward these mails to my channels in Apple. You have signed a TOS with Apple when uploading the application, that does not allow this kind of behaviour.

Somehow I can't upload photos from either my phone or MacBook so I added a link instead.

Link: https://goo.gl/photos/HJUaPRzm8TV33NR3A
    New photo added to shared album

Oh I believe that everything that PG has done (not said) indicates they do not care about bullying. I love the old, we can not discuss it as it would violate someone's privacy. How about discussing it so it stops/deters the next asshole from bullying.

Comment

I Got this from the same person.

Comment

This game should be rated +18! If I discovered that my kids received a mail like this, I wouldn't allow them to play this game.

Horrible! Ban the player, or mute him for a month!

Comment

There's always that mystical thing called the block button.... use it. The guys individual stats are very poor too so unless he's an alt him trying to farm you isn't a big deal either.

Comment

• SilentOne
            SilentOne commented
            Editing a comment
            Munt the problem is, if one person blocks them, they just move on to the next, they don't stop.
            Eventually they will find someone who is effected by their comments, not just wanting them to go away, but actually effected on a deeper mental level.

No one needs that sort of crap, and with two examples from the same player we can all see they have prior form and will continue until someone has the balls to stand up to them, remove them from the game or silence their ability to be a total arse!

• Munt415
            Munt415 commented
            Editing a comment
            Idk maybe I've just grown up with this type of crap in any game I've ever played. He's just an obnoxious troll. You get them in every game just ignore them. IMO they have the block button in here they don't need to do anything else. You don't want to deal with it block them if you don't block them it's your own fault you're still getting messages. And if you're worried about kids with this they see the same shit everyday if they go to a public school, so unless those kids are super sheltered and haven't grown a thick skin yet they probably don't care either.

• Forrestt
            Forrestt commented
            Editing a comment
            @Munt415
            Even if it is a 'common' thing to see does not make it right in any way, shape, or form. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated by a game rated "Teen". From the Rules of Conduct directly: "Verbally insulting/demeaning other users or PG" and "Posts that threaten the well-being of others, spread rumors, or verbally attack other players" are all listed as offensive behavior. This certainly does not make it right or okay to verbally attack somebody.

CampusLifer Echo PGJared EggToken

Do you plan to do something about this? Simple yes or no will do just fine.

Comment

• Ksa
            Ksa commented
            Editing a comment
            I really like your idea of involving Apple in this one. Go for it! If it works we might finally see some improvement to the culture of the game.

Sandberg74
          You have seen diamond lc. You have seen saph lc.
          PG wont do anything against these people as long as they can get money from them. They will 'moniter' or just ban them from sendings pms and talking in lc.

Comment

• Sandberg74
            Sandberg74 commented
            Editing a comment
            I know rua, my limit just goes at peoples kids. But I agree PG dont do anything. Just want them to officially say it, if they got the balls.

I mean all games have this problem with open chat...most I know of take care of it with chat /mail bans...it's not just PG that has this problem there is a ignore/block button for a reason.
          Frydays

Comment

Sandberg, let's farm his team until they kick him

Comment

• Sandberg74
              Sandberg74 commented
              Editing a comment
              Worth a try. Hoping they are pushed to diamond soon

EggToken CampusLifer Echo PGJared

Comment

We reviewed and took appropriate action.

Comment

• Sandberg74
                Sandberg74 commented
                Editing a comment
                No you didn't. But good to have an official statement from PG to bring forward.

I just hit this smoker shit 3 times. I'm gonna send him an email calling him a wussy

Comment

• Munt415
                Munt415 commented
                Editing a comment
                Damn your cool, that's probably really going to hurt his feelings...

It's just a free service I provide

Comment

Working...
              X