Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

No support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No support

PGJared My account has been messed up since that server issue last month where I lost my team chats and getting kicked back to my base when I try to defend or if someone follow my attacks. Defenders get dropped too or lagged same as i am. I contacted PG and told me they filed special report to developers and let me wait. A month of waiting and asking only to get the same reply everyday. To bear with them and wait patiently. My team and other players from different teams sent a support ticket on my behalf but that didn't even help. After a month of waiting I sent another ticket since every couple of days my ticket is close and I have to reopen a new one. I asked for a new account instead and just copy mine into the new account. Pg did not reply for few hours and then Cameron replied they have a new update to the game and that will resolve my game issues. Cameron replied but banned my account instead of helping me get my account fix. Mailed the support team but did not even reply. I waited for two days for a reply and no one get back to m. So i guessed forums will help then.

I hope they fix it for you soon it must be very frustrating for u

Comment

• Flippers
      Flippers commented
      Editing a comment
      Freya777 that was what i'm hoping for until I've been told by Cameron to update my game and it should fix the issues i'm having. Only to find out when I tried to login that instead of fixing the issues i'm having they banned my account instead and they don't even reply to my mails.

• NinAK
      NinAK commented
      Editing a comment
      We had a teammate in a similar situation, over a month with messed up account, when he finally got his account deleted and rebuilt they gave him absolutely nothing in compensation, good luck with your troubles

Tag EggToken, PGJared, Dragon Punch

Comment

Admins, come on. Seriously?
      Flip's account has been broken for over a month. You terminated it to make a new one but you have not yet created the new one???
      We are in the last few weeks of the season, not to mention that she's also an officer in a diamond team. She's now been without an account for multiple days and without a functioning acc for much longer.
      Her new account can't be made at your leisure. You're hurting her team, her, and your pockets by being this slow... please get on this. Fast. There's no reason that this shouldn't be resolved by now, it's been over a month.

Comment

It will be nice if they can fix or unbanned my account but I doubt that since pg can't be bothered to even reply to my mails in wardragonssupport@pocketgems.com. 3 days in no reply from them. why they banned my account instead of fixing it. I guessed they banned it since their incompetent team can't find a solution to solve the issues.

Comment

• Sandberg74
          Sandberg74 commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree flip, the level of support is really low. Assuming its related to the amount of support requests floating in, when you release products with as many bugs as PG does.
          businesswise its probably cheaper to add low paid support people, than QA/QC people who wants a higher salary.

• Flippers
          Flippers commented
          Editing a comment
          Sandberg you are right, it is probably due to PG hiring the low paid support people who can't do their job properly. Hiring Qualified people will get paid more and that will burn a hole in PG's pocket but come to think of it, if they do their job properly or hire QA/QC people then they will get lesser complaints to deal with. Now they will be getting more support tickets regarding my account because I made it public and contacted the friends I have in this game.

It's pathetic how they treat some people, I luckily enough have never had the problem your facing right now. I don't understand why this has to be a slow process, they can do what ever they want sitting behind there computers so what's the hold up? If this is how your treating one player how are you treating the rest of them? Just be patient flip, hopefully they are working on it! Fingers crossed for ya 🤞

Comment

ADMINS! Come on! I guarantee you there are some people who would have had this fixed by now! It needs to be taken care of immediately! She is an officer on a diamond team. And while her account was messed up she could at least play the dumb thing! Then you remove it to make her a new one and then do NOTHING. That is wrong and completely unacceptable. FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY. No responses to a ticket. IN DAYS> wrong on so many levels! Danzig CampusLifer PGJared EggToken

Comment

• NinAK
            NinAK commented
            Editing a comment
            That feel when admins are online and post in other threads but completely ignore this one. Pocket gems should be a case study in how not to treat your customers. Perhaps in a year when they are bankrupt it will be.

EggToken, is it being looked at?

Comment

@Darkhunter No it isn't apparently PG told me that they banned my account and that they can't disclosed why I got banned. I demanded a reply why shouldn't be disclose to me when it's my account. They replied I cheated but can't tell me exactly how I cheated. Such a lame excuse when I reported to them that my account have no chats and I can't join attacks neither defense. Let me wait for a month then after that told me to update it will fix the issue. I guessed what they meant by fixed is to get me banned. Bammm the issue resolve no more account. Banned accounts with issues it's the easy way rather than fixing things.

Comment

• Dakhunter
              Dakhunter commented
              Editing a comment
              I guess in their lines of codes, there's line somewhere saying banUser=0. All they need to do instead of trying to figure out what's wrong with your account, they just change the value to save them some headaches.
          Working...
          X