A month now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A month now

This is going back a month now and all I've gotten was that the team is still trying to decide what to do. Lord, it's been so long, I can't even remember what event it was now. But I had put a ticket in about not being able to get points for attacking in the event. I wasn't able to gain a single point the whole weekend and lost out on energy packs because I couldn't use any energy. So I finished the event with 0 points. Honestly, why is it taking so long to make a decision on this? I was told that the ticket had been escalated 3 times now but nothing.
    x7DeadlyGoobsx

Here's a little known fact...

Only 50 people on a team can score points in an "attacking" event. What this means is if you wait to participate in the event and for whatever reason, someone leaves the team and a new person joins for example, if you're the 51st person to attack in an event you are out of luck. Even if you've been on the team the entire time and never gone anywhere.

Not sure if this is your case but certainly a possibility.

Comment

Yeah, I do know that. If that was the issue, that needs to be fixed. Also, if that was the case, give me my energy packs back. Either way, make a decision. But I'm not the only one that had an issue with that event.
      x7DeadlyGoobsx

Comment

Thanks for bringing this one to my attention. I'm taking a look into it and discussing it with the team. I'd expect a response on this by Tuesday.

Comment

I'm confused. You had an issue with support. It was a while ago. They never resolved it or really have a clue. And you're upset? Is that the gist of the situation.

Comment

It's not that they never resolved it, I've been keeping on top of it and all I've gotten back is that they are still trying to make a decision on it.
            x7DeadlyGoobsx

Comment

PGJared Any update on this?
              x7DeadlyGoobsx

Comment

PGJared EggToken it's been over 2 weeks now and still haven't heard anything on this. What's up?
                x7DeadlyGoobsx

Comment

Hello? Anyone home?
                  x7DeadlyGoobsx

Comment

Bump bump bump it up.

Comment

EggTokenPGJaredCampusLifer what's going on with this? Why will no one reply to me????
                      x7DeadlyGoobsx

Comment

Echo are you able to help with this one? Cheers!

Comment

Goober one of our team members will be reaching out to you shortly. if you have any questions or concerns, please PM me right away. sorry again for the delays!

Comment

Working...
                          X