Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

support could give out more accurate information please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• support could give out more accurate information please

IGN: mizku

hello! I just contacted support a few days back and they could not provide an answer to the question I had.
    my question was: why did I receive an egg token mission for a spell none of my active dragons have?
    simple question really, as the answer was, yeah RNG. I know it's RNG but I am pretty sure you are not supposed to get
    missions for spells that are not in your active roster.

in the end I received the answer to my question from fellow players.
    apparently dragons on perches count towards your active roster and can get missions from them. please fix this.

Do you have perches on your base and dragons on those perches?

Comment

• PGJared
      PGJared commented
      Editing a comment
      1) Support has already been informed of the bug. I was trying to verify that the bug was what was happening in this case before I went and spoke to the agent in question.
      2) It's being worked on.

• Mizku
      Mizku commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes i do have a perch, and that indeed caused the wrong mission to apoear.

• PGJared
      PGJared commented
      Editing a comment
      Mizku, thanks for letting me know. I'll talk to the agent(s) involved with this and remind everyone again to be more careful.
Working...
X