Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Banned teammate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned teammate

Hello a teammate of mine was just banned and we dont know why. If you could please look into it, I would greatly appreciate it PGJared . His ign is slaps
    Last edited by Owlrager; 01-04-2017, 10:14 PM.
    _____________🗡🐥🔪_____________

Please have your teammate email support at wardragonssupport@pocketgems.com. This subforum is for reporting a bad interaction with support, not reporting a specific issue.

Comment

Yeah sorry, was first place i thought of. Thank you, will have him do that.

Comment

Thanks. Once that's done, if support doesn't help them properly, please update this thread and I'll be happy to investigate.

Comment

I have sent off a couple of e-mails asking for clarification. I didn't receive an auto-reply like you usually do in game, so hoping it has been received. I seriously did not do anything intentional or knowingly that violates the terms that I am aware of. I am hoping we can get this cleared up and my account unbanned. Please let me know if you need any further information from me and would love a response to the e-mail sent. If there is something that went screwy it was an accident and I wouldn't want it replicated if that information was posted here.

Comment

I have sent off a couple of e-mails asking for clarification. I didn't receive an auto-reply like you usually do in game, so hoping it has been received. I seriously did not do anything intentional or knowingly that violates the terms that I am aware of. I am hoping we can get this cleared up and my account unbanned. Please let me know if you need any further information from me and would love a response to the e-mail sent. If there is something that went screwy it was an accident and I wouldn't want it replicated if that information was posted here.

Comment

PGJared I have sent multiple e-mails and haven't received a response. Can you help? Thanks!

Comment

Ok PGJared he did that but can't get anyone to respond to him, can you please help

Comment

He sent two mails to support and one to forum admin and nothing

Comment

I'll look into it, thanks!

Comment

It looks like your ticket was responded to multiple times, and you responded to the response. Have you not seen the latest message?

Comment

I think slaps and blaze both posted right before he got a response. It is all taken care of now, tyvm Jared.

Comment

Cool! Glad to hear it.

Comment

Well what happened? We'd all like to know! JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cbwolfe View Post
                              Well what happened? We'd all like to know! JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!
                              Sorry, I don't discuss game ban stuff. Player privacy is really important to me.

Comment

• cbwolfe
                                cbwolfe commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Or covering up company incompetency. But, whatever you say.
                            Working...
                            X