Guild party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild party

Last weekend DragonEmpireRU members (about 30 of us) came together in Moscow for a joyful party. Players came even from other cities
    Visited several excursions, and at the end a picnic with a shish kebab and even the crazy weather could not spoil the fun!
    We wish all teams to be as united and have the desire and opportunity to share joys both in the game and outside of it
    our party band
    Last edited by lynxesss; 07-03-2017, 06:32 AM.

just amazing!

Comment

Pure awesomeness...

Comment

Let me know ahead next time and I'll fly over 👋🏼✈️

Comment

• Ramses
          Ramses commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes because PG employees joining parties of guilds that cheat are an EXCELLENT way to promote the game 👍

• Goober
          Goober commented
          Editing a comment
          But don't you remember? It's not cheating because everyone can do it. 🙄

It was a good party! Even rain couldn't stop it)

Comment

You guys look like the happiest team on WD Thanks for sharing !

Comment

• SilentOne
            SilentOne commented
            Editing a comment
            Top of the league in Sapphire One thanks to Airplane Mode!
            Why wouldn't they be happy.

• gaza8143
            gaza8143 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thought PG said airplane mode was acceptable? I have reported ppl in the past but PG don't do anything so I assumed they were ok with ppl walking on the 'grey' line of game mechanics.

• LordKaiS
            LordKaiS commented
            Editing a comment
            it is not that it is acceptable, they are just don't know how to fix it

http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...ne-mode-glitch

Originally posted by CampusLifer View Post
          Let me know ahead next time and I'll fly over 👋🏼✈️
          Gladly would 😂😂 Its today in Karaoke bar in Moskow 😂😂😂, our last guest is leaving tomorrow back to St.Peterburg.
          But actually we are meeting each other every 1-2 months. First meeting of DragonEmpireRU happened on 11th of March 2016, 12 people came, there I have met my current wife 🤗🤗🤗, we are in the middle front on the photo, since then we have regular meetings, some times people from other guilds join us to discuss game and have some fun. Even people who no longer play join us, since its more like a family already 😂

DragonEmpireRU
          Видео по игре (Some guides in Russian)
          https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLVFnDXYvpOI9nI9sK8iJkA

Comment

To those haters who accuse our team in cheating, sorry, but if you accuse - please provide some proofs, else its nothing.

I responcively say that we do not use any kinds of cheats, a lot of teams had warrs with us, and some times we win, some times others.
            We are just a good team with people from different time zones who can organise our flights and defences.

And especial hello to those people from Siege I guess, who talked 12 teams of Saphire1 to declare on us in one day. We still won several of those wars, thank you for bothering, but such a deed without any real proofs of us using any cheats, just because you lost a war to us with 47/50 def ratio, is just a mark of a weakness of those 12 teams.

Just warr honest and fair, be well!
            DragonEmpireRU

Comment

• Ladywind
              Ladywind commented
              Editing a comment
              If 12 teams accuse you of using airplane mode... It seems to me more than a coincidence...
              I had a war against you, a couple of defenses rejected...
              Anyway my compliments for the party!!

• lynxesss
              lynxesss commented
              Editing a comment
              thx^^
              and how can we fall to sap then?
              Last edited by lynxesss; 07-04-2017, 07:45 AM.

I would have said congratulations and "awww" if your team was not a bunch of exploiters. No Odekva you guys are not cheats, but loophole exploiters, it is sad that you have to exploit to win in a free to play game. Airplane mode even though can not be fixed in a near future, but it is widely frowned upon by the community. Having defenders stuck in loading screen every attack, or having used 3-4 dragons still get 5 flames with whoever you warred with is the perfect poof, 1 or 2 teams said that may be debatable, but having 12 teams that had the same experience with you folks, that's a fact that can not be denied. bottom line is don't use loopholes, you have a tight team, shouldn't win with loop holes and exploits if you are so great

and FYI, the defense ratio isn't as close as you want to make it sound to be, with us you have 34 defense and 7 to us. which is no way in hell with 7 defense points in a Sap 1 league. Our leader stayed up all night to defend with two accounts, and can not get 1 single defends point in. So try not to bend the fact.
            Last edited by LordKaiS; 07-04-2017, 06:52 AM.

Comment

• lynxesss
              lynxesss commented
              Editing a comment
              where proof of 3-4 dragons for 5 flames???? shame for you
              if defenders cannot participate - ask devs. game have enough bugs without any cheat

Originally posted by LordKaiS View Post
            I would have said congratulations and "awww" if your team was not a bunch of exploiters. No Odekva you guys are not cheats, but loophole exploiters, it is sad that you have to exploit to win in a free to play game. Airplane mode even though can not be fixed in a near future, but it is widely frowned upon by the community. Having defenders stuck in loading screen every attack, or having used 3-4 dragons still get 5 flames with whoever you warred with is the perfect poof, 1 or 2 teams said that may be debatable, but having 12 teams that had the same experience with you folks, that's a fact that can not be denied. bottom line is don't use loopholes, you have a tight team, shouldn't win with loop holes and exploits if you are so great

and FYI, the defense ratio isn't as close as you want to make it sound to be, with us you have 34 defense and 7 to us. which is no way in hell with 7 defense points in a Sap 1 league. Our leader stayed up all night to defend with two accounts, and can not get 1 single defends point in. So try not to bend the fact.
            In this League we have fought with just a few teams since we just came down a week ago, and only one complained in lc, others I guess just believe them since its pritty easy nowadays to accuse a team of other language group, especially Russian or Chinease, easy to believe.
            Pritty often we are loosing wars due to defence ratio, should not happen if we use any loophole's isn't it? We usually heve several people guarding defences through the night, 3 and more, so 1 leader with 2 accs is really not enough to catch attacks when a lot people fly simultaniously Just get better organised and get more people from different time zones, that would help.

If you say we get 5 flames with 3 dracs, please provide replays, screenies, something at least? all our flames are earned honestly.

I do not know really how A-mode works, but when someone from Siege was describing it from us in lc, other person from another team told that symptoms are not from A-mode, so may be the problem is just a bad and slow connection? You know Russia is quite a way away from USA, and not in every place there is a good internet connection. Sometimes I can see a "Please wait an attacker has a slow connection" notice and its a slideshow. Usually agains Chineese players though.

Here's our last wars, just an example, some catch defences good, some not that good, some better then we. If you have any real PROOFS that we use any bugs, please post, welcome. But for now you are false-accusing an honest team, and that is sad.

http://ibb.co/cVNyxv
            http://ibb.co/kGiGja
            http://ibb.co/k14dxv
            http://ibb.co/nodcqF
            http://ibb.co/jdpiVF

As said, we easily can show all our screenies, videos, etc, if you acuse someone - first proove it, then aggro 12 teams on an innocent and fair team.
            Regards.
            Last edited by Odekva; 07-04-2017, 09:28 AM.
            DragonEmpireRU

Comment

• Forrestt
              Forrestt commented
              Editing a comment
              A Sapphire 1 team with 13 defense points? Not buying it.

• LordKaiS
              LordKaiS commented
              Editing a comment
              first of all, your screen shots don't mean shit, because you are the exploiters. second of all, if you are not literate enough to understand what I wrote, let me do a point form for you

- its got nothing to do with how many people online and catching defends, we are not new to this game
              - even if you do waves, only 2 accounts defending, we will still get more than 7 defends points, again, we are not new to this game
              - I am telling you when we defend, defenders stuck in attack screen with your method of exploit and defense don't count
              - when you fly 3-4 dragons still get 5 flames, that is also an exploit
              - don't tell me your connection is slow on every single attack, we have that issue as well, but when defend and lost connection, defense points still counts

so there, stop finding excuses and change topic, again if one or 2 teams accuse you, I can understand there are might be some doubts, but don't tell me all 12 teams are wrong.

My screens show that we are a normal team, with similar to all win/loss statistics.

LordKaiS it's not 12 teams accuse us, it's just two teams who convinced them.
            Once again, do you have any proofs of what you say? 3 dragons for 5 flames, and all other things? Why they happen only with your team?
            For now it's just your words, nothing more. We loose and win other wars all the time, no one complained.
            Proofs please, not words.
            DragonEmpireRU

Comment

Just a musical Hi's to all WarDragons comunity from DragonEmpireRU!
              Good company, rum&cola, some music thats all you need to have to party all night!
              Play fair, be friendly, visit Moscow and have fun 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻👻

DragonEmpireRU

Comment

Looks like fun!!!!!! Wish our guild could do this!!
                Mudderpluckers

Comment

Working...
                X