Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Wood eating dragon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood eating dragon

Hi all today i had a wacky thought about what dragon would he good for this game we all know how frustrating being in charge of so much wood you cannot even give away let alone use, so i thought mmmmmm a new dragon must be created that would fit this role perfectly. A Trojan horse dragon that eats wood to lvl hahahaha strange you may ask with a special attack power of being a friendly so base doesn't fire onto him for a few seconds whilst smaller men drop out to attack defence weapons then dragon swaps between different types of fire power.... just a thought but would be cool what do you think????

Sounds cool but what do you feed the soldiers that drop from this wooden dragon?
    Will they need parachutes or will they go splat when they suddenly stop from the fall?
    Will the graphics show broken and mangled bones? Blood spurting from severed arteries?
    I think PG has enough on its plate to worry about instead of getting new ideas that will cause even more problems.
    Besides the game will have run its course before it even hits the beta stage unless PG changes their way of thinking.

Comment

The spring divines would have been perfect wood eaters. Bunnies and deer and caterpillars are all herbivores, right?

Comment

• rawrlsy
        rawrlsy commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, rabbits have been seen to eat meat, small nibbles of it :P

Not really directed at you tc more of a rant. Idk why so many people always dump thier wood like theyre scared that someone is going to steal it. Scared about losing something that they don't need it, that no one they know needs lol it don't even matter. Personally I enjoy keeping my wood capped to encourage visitors

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo9240 View Post
        Hi all today i had a wacky thought about what dragon would he good for this game we all know how frustrating being in charge of so much wood you cannot even give away let alone use, so i thought mmmmmm a new dragon must be created that would fit this role perfectly. A Trojan horse dragon that eats wood to lvl hahahaha strange you may ask with a special attack power of being a friendly so base doesn't fire onto him for a few seconds whilst smaller men drop out to attack defence weapons then dragon swaps between different types of fire power.... just a thought but would be cool what do you think????
        How about a termite dragon instead?

Comment

• Stephola
          Stephola commented
          Editing a comment
          Elixis would be perfect!

All the above (hopefully except OP) have been raped by pg and try to condone any action by pg.
        Commend my persistence ^.^

Comment

Working...
        X