X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More avail glyph runes!!!😢

Comment

Make it possible for very low level players, especially younger players, to buy an elite account with rubies. We have a teen who is a foster child started Level 15 and has painstakingly worked up to 18. I am fairly certain she can't get funds to buy an elite account with cash. I don't know how you could set this up but it would really be nice.

Comment

• PodunkPrincess
        PodunkPrincess commented
        Editing a comment
        I would just like the ability to purchase elite with rubies in general. Lots of "rich" players spending thousands monthly, good for them but I have a life and priorities outside of pixel dragons.
        As for low levels? I was up to lvl 20 within like 2 months not spending a dime of RL $. I have changed my method a bit, slowed down, now at lvl 49 and have ONLY spent $0.99/USD for the 30 day elite trial.

• Indi123
        Indi123 commented
        Editing a comment
        PodunkPrincess - it's pretty rude to imply those who spend have no lives outside of the game. A lot of the top spenders are wealthy successful people and rather than being a matter of having no life/priorities, it's a little pocket change to spend on a hobby - don't be bitter and jealous. On the subject of the post, the game T&Cs I believe state players should be over 13. This isn't a creche, there should be no special allowances for ankle biters. Besides, anyone could claim to be a kid and avail of the rubies for elite offer. If it's going to be rolled out it should be rolled out for all. It's the cost of a sandwich per month anyway, just be glad there's something in game that's actually good value for money.

• PodunkPrincess
        PodunkPrincess commented
        Editing a comment
        @indi123
        Im not bitter, I'm stating the truth. It's also rude to flaunt it, but they do that too, I don't see you scolding them. What's "pocket change" for them is a truck payment to me. They do not represent the Average either in life or the game. The game needs to be designed towards the Average player.
        As for the OP, yes it IS realistic request, because Average 13-18 year old do not have credit cards, PayPal, ect to PAY for igc
        Last edited by PodunkPrincess; 01-17-2017, 01:52 PM.

#1 ditch the Rune chests and bring back silver chests with useful items including a mix of runes.

Too many things trying to fight for space in the limited bronze and gold (esp gold) chests. Too hard to get decent drops as it was and now there are pearls adding to the mix which is steadily diluting important things.

Having the silver chests back, will allow a steady mix of boosts, XP potions, healing potions, tokens, sigils, pearls, turrets and RSS packs.

Comment

• PodunkPrincess
        PodunkPrincess commented
        Editing a comment
        Silver chest should have the runes, glyphs, boosts (dragon and tower), ect. Leaving the more important, "rarer" things in the gold like the black pearls, sigils, epic tokens, ect.

I have not got ANY mystic drags or XP potions in 2+ months.

• Ribcrickett
        Ribcrickett commented
        Editing a comment
        PodunkPrincess has the best suggestion here.

#2- the forge needs new abilities since it's leveling serves slim to no purpose at max level currently.

perhaps ability to forge event items... inner fire, energy, valors, miracles. But best of all the ability to take you current storage of RSS and turn them into a self-made pack. Obviously limits need to be in place, the size of the RSS pack needs to be proportionate to level and a limit of how many packs per RSS per day can be made.

a side benefit being if players have the ability to make their own packs from their storage, then the packs can be removed from chests and free up drop space for other important things that are rarely seen.

Comment

• PodunkPrincess
        PodunkPrincess commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree that the forge needs a make over... But NO, NO, NO. Higher lvl players and payingnplayers already control way to much, now you want them to be able to slaughter us in events by building specialty items?
        And, I don't see the point in making your own packs, from what I understand, when you buy a back, it automatically individualizes it into your inventory.

Add tower salvage as an option, please.

To make this effective and something that is staged, not a goal in itself and not abused in build comps:

* Allow for only 75% of the recycled towers resource to go into the tower being improved.

* Permit one tower recycle only when leveling/building another tower of equal to the 75% recycle allowance or greater value.

* Give base level increase on net increase in value when recycle/salvage tower is used.

This will prevent build event abusers and also eliminate the issue with base levels changing when towers are scrapped.
      Last edited by Squise; 01-10-2017, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• Ribcrickett
        Ribcrickett commented
        Editing a comment
        ☝️☝️☝️☝️ Really like this one.

Less chest drop dilution. By this, I mean each event gets chest drops more related to the actual event itself. More breeding tokens, mystic shards, and xp pots for breeding events. More energy/IF on PvP events. More speedups and wood packs in building events. Etc. Make chests available at non event times with increased rates of certain things. Like a day of increased fire shards. A day of increased black pearls. Or boosts. Heals. Obviously not 100% those things, but at least a significantly higher amount, like double normal, of those specific targeted things. So the player can actually pick and choose when they want to open chests if they want to kill it in a certain event, or they want to lay low (or are on vacation) and don't care about that week's event.

The biggest problem with all the new currencies (shards, black pearls, sigils, etc) is that they extremely dilute chest drops, and that can only be fixed(other than just removing them, which I don't think is an option) by actually allowing some amount of player control in what they get from chests, either by allowing opt in/out of certain drops, or changing drop rates a lot more between events.

Comment

My first request is very simple. Give the team 12 hrs to replace a lost player before a team can declare war . Is not cool that right after a player got auto kicked or left a team declares war just because of a one player edge . To me if they have 50 they should not be able to declare war till a 12 hr is done after we loose a player .

Comment

• PodunkPrincess
        PodunkPrincess commented
        Editing a comment
        I disagree with this because if the member is auto kicked for being inactive, what good we're they anyway. Not to mention, no team I know of is equal. But my team has went against the top teams in our league and done well. Need an active team that believes in teamwork and this will be less of an issue. Really, the problem is teams with lvl 150+ being in the same league as teams with lvl 10s. But there's no real fair way to adjust the leagues to accommodate this as everyone levels differently.

Please make it optional for the leaders of teams to not have to rewrite the entire public team description for their guild just to make a change that is not at the bottom of the description.

Comment

Can we get new artwork and designs for ALL TYPES OF TOWERS, above level 15? Maybe once every few levels(like 2-3) that get progressively more and more bad-ass? This would mean adding new artwork for all the elemental defense towers too.

Larger egg-token pay outs as you level up.

Make 'dumping resources' no longer a viable tactic. The resources shouldn't be used up as soon as you transfer, it should get deducted at the end of the transfer. This will help reduce obnoxious resource droughts during fortification frenzies when everyone has '0' raidable resources due to constantly transferring all their resources back and forth.

If you were wondering, you'd have to add a mechanic and special message saying 'Sorry, Fuzzum111's resource shipment was raided before it could arrive, you received X(Up to and including zero) resources instead.
        Last edited by fuzzum111; 01-10-2017, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• MareZ
          MareZ commented
          Editing a comment
          I would drop a like on the first idea if you posted it as a seperate post. Even a new design every 10 levels would be sweet, that would already be enough work for the designers...

• PodunkPrincess
          PodunkPrincess commented
          Editing a comment
          Totally agree with the RSS dumping! And like the way you thought it through. Would be very effective. And to those that say "it is part of the game"...yup, so is RAIDING, which as a part of the DESIGN of the game, not a player modification and by that I mean taking advantage of the system. Sorry, I have morals and ethics.
          As for the new art, cool but not a big deal.
          While egg token payouts for missions should be based on level, I agree. League already plays a apart in the big daily pay and that should stay as it is. Would not be fair for a level 10 to get 100 and a lvl 100 get 1000 daily.

• Sabin76
          Sabin76 commented
          Editing a comment
          You had me for a quick second there...

Request three
        after leveling a healing dragon restore dragon to active. It'd be cool if after you spend a ton of food leveling a dragon you could use him right away.

Comment

PLEASE increase percentage of storage that is protected....once protected storage is fixed lol. How about 25%-35%? During the day it's no problem and we can use whatever technique our teams have for resource protection, but most of us lose huge amounts of RSS at night. Must we be penalized for sleeping occasionally? Also, since there is no protection for farms and mills at present, can we protect a portion of them? Perhaps 15-20%?
          Last edited by Brigitte25; 01-11-2017, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• Sabin76
            Sabin76 commented
            Editing a comment
            According to the game files, 15% of your RSS in farms/mills is protected. That is, unless amoeba made a mistake. Perhaps castix can double check?

• castix
            castix commented
            Editing a comment
            I got 10% on a level 62 storage

• Ribcrickett
            Ribcrickett commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree. Storage protection should be higher. Or offer protection boosts similar to the resources boosts.

Can we please fix the food shortage we are experiencing? Also why is it that we hav so many wood boosts being offered in the season rewards but hardly any food?

Comment

• PodunkPrincess
            PodunkPrincess commented
            Editing a comment
            This is a VERY valid point! Curious for an answer myself.

$1 voting system so we can vote on ideas in the game. It'll be free to post ideas for the game but we will buy votes and vote on ideas that people come up with and we can vote as many times as we want. If an idea gets 100 votes, then it is submitted for review. Then they will see how much it would cost to implement the idea and set a vote requirement ie 1000 votes 200 votes etc. Then we can have the option to cast votes for ideas to be submitted for review or for ideas that have already been reviewed and will be implemented.

Comment

• Gary2975
            Gary2975 commented
            Editing a comment
            I see nothing but dramas with this idea. Forcing players to have to pay in order to have a voice or have their vote counted is just silly. It would just further widen the gap.
            It wouldn't be too bad if it was limited to one vote per person as PodunkPrincess suggested, but having unlimited or even multiple voting is very dodgy.
            What is to be done with the money generated from this process? What is to hold PG to actually using those funds toward implementing the ideas most voted on??
            They could just do what they want anyway and ignore the voting and player request results.

I think this idea has more potential drawbacks and negatives than positive benefits.
            Also, I think having a second app where players spending more than a certain threshold per month are asked to move servers to play against those in own competitive category is a really bad idea.
            Last edited by Gary2975; 01-13-2017, 03:08 AM.

• Spooky
            Spooky commented
            Editing a comment
            A Swiftian proposal or someone in PG business development brainstorming in public, either way bravo.

• Ribcrickett
            Ribcrickett commented
            Editing a comment
            Dislike. 👎👎👎👎

I want to be able to transfer rubies to team mates

Comment

• Sabin76
            Sabin76 commented
            Editing a comment
            This would create a serious multiple account issue and inflation. I've seen it in other games. Unfortunately, the cons outweigh the pros here.

• War fan
            War fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Also, it's been stated by PG (numerous times, and quite a while ago), that they would NOT allow this (they're afraid of cheaters).

---------------------------
          Last edited by HydraBBQ; 01-13-2017, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• HydraBBQ
            HydraBBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks.missed that .

• Ribcrickett
            Ribcrickett commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't see anything in this post other than --------------------

• HydraBBQ
            HydraBBQ commented
            Editing a comment