X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January Player Requests

Hi everyone,

This sub-forum is dedicated towards helping us find the top player requests and issues. If you have something you want to see addressed, please post about it here! If you see someone has already posted about the issue you wanted to bring up, simply hit the "Like" button at the bottom of their post. You may like as many posts as you want.

We're going to live-stream our responses to the top-voted posts via Facebook Live once the month of January comes to an end. You can view the stream in February (Time/date TBD) here: https://www.facebook.com/WarDragonsGame If you can't make it to the live stream, it will be available for viewing later on our Facebook page. We might not be be able to fix each issue, but we will do our best to let you know what our plan is.

Please understand that this thread is to prioritize issues for PG to look at, and is not a commitment to add to our timeline.

*One request/issue per post

*Max of 3 posts each month.

Can we have an inventory icon added somewhere which will allow us to see ALL items that we own. Would be really useful to know how many inner fires, miracles, mystic eggs etc to allow planning for events.

Comment

• XzSTORMzX
      XzSTORMzX commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes please and show how many stones you have for your dragons I know I got my Sigurd to green tier but I didn't remember if I got a gold stone for him😔

Request:

-As in past we had , please inplement (double)XP weekends/specials or bigger XP bonus,... as you did for token and ressources. ...XP Specials could be mixed in events aswell... would be great...
    Last edited by EmrahT; 01-04-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Robert M.
      Robert M. commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Bring back the double XP stuff we used to have. Even on a random surprise day, like the triple tokens, if one day you surprised us with 10x 8x and 6x as our multis we would love you. That day we would love you at least.

I have a whole list of suggestions, so technically... It's "more than 1" because I am going to group them in accordance to relation.

Request group #1:
    Player profile additions:
    Game join date
    Last active date
    RSS x/X for better team work and less waste during transfer

And as always, fix current bugs.
    Check out my amateur photo and video editing on Facebook at Podunk Princess Productions

Comment

Request #2:
      Battle Completion screen addition of chest, spells, rubies, ect earned whereas now all we see is lumber, food and medals.

And as always, fix current bugs
      Last edited by PodunkPrincess; 01-04-2017, 06:38 PM.
      Check out my amateur photo and video editing on Facebook at Podunk Princess Productions

Comment

Request #3:
        Better battle records including initiated and joined battles as well as defense so players can review better than "revenge" or "black box" provides as it disappears to quick. I. E. What dragons were used, spells, defense building lvls, ect. Something like a little box similar to the "mail" with like a 24 hour rollover instead of the few minuted the current system provides that way we are not rushed. We don't miss opportunity to learn if life gets in the way momentarily.

And as always, fix current bugs

Comment

Increase the speedups everywhere be it rewards or chests

Comment

Increase the amount of xp gained per run for the dragons for every player

Comment

Please bring the salvage depot as fast as you can

Comment

Please add new events and break the current rotation we have been in for a while now, including an XP event, it would seem that adding an event where every 10XP or 100XP or 1 XP is worth an event point. No heal weekend combined with this event seems like it would be something players would enjoy, I know most liked XP events in the past, just not food related events. I realize this may put lower level players at some small disadvantage, that wouldn't be that huge of a deal for a single event, seems like it's worth a shot.
                Last edited by CokeKane311; 01-04-2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Fix broken shit.
                  _____________🗡🐥🔪_____________

Comment

• Sprectomegakai
                    Sprectomegakai commented
                    Editing a comment
                    what if its unbroken?

• Dakhunter
                    Dakhunter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Then make it broken then fix it. Duh

Request 2

Slow WAY down on releasing new tower lvls and dragon tiers.
                  _____________🗡🐥🔪_____________

Comment

Please add more events to the event rotation. Last time we had Team Gauntlet was 6 weeks ago, and fortification and breeding are on a monthly cycle. This is getting boring having the same events over and over again.
                    FuryStar41 (L84)

http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...tat-calculator

Comment

• PodunkPrincess
                      PodunkPrincess commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not only is it boring but I feel it is making it more difficult to be successful in events like breeding as in my case, I use 20k+ tokens, breed 5+ hatchlings than have to get them breedable before the next event otherwise I have nothing to breed.

• shiningstar37
                      shiningstar37 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Whoops this was already suggested in #10.

Bring XP potions back in individual/team reward drops, we're not having any more of them apart from in gold chests and the bounty harbour (500 XP?????). They were very useful in the period where they were available.
                    FuryStar41 (L84)

Comment

• PodunkPrincess
                      PodunkPrincess commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have opened 10 rubie purchase gold chest per last 3 events and not found ANY XP potions. The ones I have are coming strictly from bounty harbor.

• shiningstar37
                      shiningstar37 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The ones in gold chests are only available during breeding events currently.

Allow teammates to transfer resources for less than 20 minutes, preferably using more resources as an option. eg. 20% extra for a 10 minute transfer time, 30% extra for 5 mins
                    FuryStar41 (L84)

Comment

• IllyriaAus
                      IllyriaAus commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What's wrong with dumping ?

But I have to say i'm more interested in the food actually reaching where it was sent .I sent 100k to a team mate today and even though it said she had received it, she didn't actually get it. So in TC it says it was delivered but it never appeared in her storage for use.

• Brigitte25
                      Brigitte25 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We don't allow dumping on our team. If one person wants to volunteer, an alt for example, fine, but dumping is just passing on your problem. It makes the recipient a target so if they have managed to use their RSS at the end of the day, hoping to not be targeted overnight, dumping makes them a target. I have never understood why this is ok. And unless your teammate has a huge storage, the RSS won't still be there the next day.

• Ribcrickett
                      Ribcrickett commented
                      Editing a comment
                      @Brigette25, dumping comes in very handy when you need to raise a large amount of resources but get attacked often. Send it to a teammate who can return the same amount the same time or close to when you send. This gives you 20 minutes to raise more res while your other res returns. No one on the team is put at jeapordy this way.
                      Last edited by Ribcrickett; 3 weeks ago.
                  Working...
                  X