Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Join the Rulith Family!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the Rulith Family!

Hello Dragon Community,

I am here to do a bit of recruiting for my Sapphire team, Rulith. We have some openings and we'd love to see some active darlings apply. We are an adult team with the following focuses and goals: fun, enjoyment, comradery, and overall shenanigans. We fight together, defend together, and share the outcomes that befall. Loyalty and Activity are our prized qualities and we constantly strive to better ourselves and each other through knowledge, guidance, and overall support.

At Rulith we have one main rule that guides just about everything we do: don't be a dick. This applies to how we speak to one another, how we present ourselves to others, and how we participate for the good of the team. We are always conscious how we speak and act to make sure the game is a positive experience for those around us. We have five rules that stem from this first one to help us become a safe place, a competitive team, and all around bad asses:
    1. Don't be a dick
    2. Remain Active
    3. Earn 150k medals a week (minimum)
    4. Earn 5 flames in all wars
    5. Adults only

We strive to be organized enough where every member knows exactly what is going on so we don't waste any time. We use war rooms, a resource room, and have our own team website run and managed by yours truly. We do have minimum expectations for nearly every event (Fortification excluded) and ensure the expectation is obtainable for every player on our team, especially free players, with activity.

If you're interested in joining Rullith, please send me a message here or in game (Red). I look forward to hearing from you!

<3 Red

Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
    Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
    How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
    Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
    All Breeding Paths
    Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
    Dragon's, etc.

Social:
    Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
    Twitch

After clearing out some people, we are looking to bring in 2-3 more people to replace some alts ❤️😊
    Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
    Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:

Rulith's Website:
    All Breeding Paths
    Dragon's, etc.

Social:
    Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
    Twitch

Comment

Event end means we have some more spaces open again. We require participation (legitimate excuses are welcome) in events and wars, but provide a fun adult atmosphere that keeps the game fun. Shoot me a mail if you're interested 😊❤️🐳
      Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
      Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:

Rulith's Website:
      All Breeding Paths
      Dragon's, etc.

Social:
      Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
      Twitch

Comment

Hi WD Community! Rulith has some spaces available once again (2). If you're interested or have any questions feel free to shoot me a mail in game or here on the forums. My in game name is Red 😊❤️🐳
        Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
        Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:

Rulith's Website:
        All Breeding Paths
        Dragon's, etc.

Social:
        Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
        Twitch

Comment

Hello hello hello!

Rulith once again has some openings due to dead weight and one player retiring an alt account. If you're interested in seeing what Rulith is all about, please send me an in game mail or a message here. My accounts are Red and TheLadyRed.

❤🐢🐳
          Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
          Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:

Rulith's Website:
          All Breeding Paths
          Dragon's, etc.

Social:
          Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
          Twitch

Comment

I thought there was a waiting list.

Meh.

If you're an active player looking for the right home, join this team. Serious.

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
              TheRedDelilah commented
              Editing a comment
              Usually there is, but you know how picky I am ❤ Plus, multiple people didn't perform this event 🙃

❤ me again

Due to some news of players retiring an account and/or taking a break from the game, we have more spots available than I have ever expected.

If you're interested in Rulith but aren't sure if you're what we are looking for, ask yourself the following questions:

Are you an active player?
            Are you an adult?
            Do you enjoy chatting and coordinating with an active team?
            Do you want a team that makes standards and holds EVERYONE to them?
            Do you like corny jokes?

If you answered yes to those, I think you might just be a good fit for us. Send me a message here or in game to either of my accounts: Red or TheLadyRed
            Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
            Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:

Rulith's Website:
            All Breeding Paths
            Dragon's, etc.

Social:
            Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
            Twitch

Comment

We have some alts that people would like to retire in addition to someone not participating in the event that needs to be replaced. If you're interested in Rulith or have questions, please do not hesitate to let me know. Active adults teams are hard to find, so if you're looking for a place that has people online at all hours of the day and that will get shit done, holler at me. My in game accounts are Red and TheLadyRed
              Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
              Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:

Rulith's Website:
              All Breeding Paths
              Dragon's, etc.

Social:
              Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
              Twitch

Comment

It's me again!

We we had a player retire and one who doesn't seem like a good fit for our team that we would like to replace. If you're interested and the posts above make Rulith sound like a place for you, mail me in game at Red or DeanosRed.

I look forward to hearing from you!
                Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
                Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:

Rulith's Website:
                All Breeding Paths
                Dragon's, etc.

Social:
                Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
                Twitch

Comment

Let's keep this short and simple. I am getting tired of poor applicants and have been told my standards aren't high enough. So here.

I want several people who...
                  • Play actively daily
                  • Understand the basics of setting up a base so I can actually defend them
                  • Understand that you need to work hard to get anything
                  • Know how to communicate with others to solve a problem
                  • Will actually read mail I send and refer to the website when I say "refer to the website"
                  • Are adults and don't have an ego bigger than their cock actually warrants
                  • Know how to hunt for resources and realize that if I say "you need to be hunting if you ask the team for resources" means you need to be hunting if you ask the team for resources.
                  • Realize the smaller you are, likely the harder you have to work
                  • Know that the only thing the team owes you is the same thing you feel you owe the team.

I don't want applicants who...:
                  • Don't understand the most basic components of the game
                  • Are below level 100 with lower than Legendary Platinum dragons
                  • People with a shitty roster for their level who need help on every fucking xp run but who can't help anyone back
                  • Talk behind people's back and/or backstab because they enjoy spinning drama even if they say "I hate drama"
                  • Are "new but super active, I promise"

It's not first come first serve, it's best applicant first serve.

My in game active accounts are Red (126, leader) and RedLovesDeano (233, officer). Mail one of them and tell me either why you think you'd be a good fit for us or ask me why we might be a good fit for you.
                  Last edited by TheRedDelilah; 04-23-2017, 11:28 AM.
                  Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
                  Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:

Rulith's Website:
                  All Breeding Paths
                  Dragon's, etc.

Social:
                  Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
                  Twitch

Comment

• Warlord
                    Warlord commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I definitely second that. I know this team well and it's definitely a great team.

In case you're up to the challenge hit apply already!

Rulith still has a space open (maybe more depending on event performance). 🤷*♀️ I have alts to fill the space with, but if we find the player that is right for us, I would obviously like to have them instead. Mail Red or RedLovesDeano
                  Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
                  Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:

Rulith's Website:
                  All Breeding Paths
                  Dragon's, etc.

Social:
                  Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
                  Twitch

Comment

• GBill
                    GBill commented
                    Editing a comment
                    sent to PM.
                    Last edited by GBill; 05-01-2017, 09:44 AM.

Since it's been brought up, let's address how I run Rulith:

Who is Red?
                  • I am a 27 year old teacher from the US. I have a dog and a cat and have a need for hyper organization when it comes to digital information (hence spreadsheets). I work Monday through Friday and often am on Dragons during the weekend while I do my lesson plans and such. I have a low tolerance for drama, am extremely honest, to a fault at times, and I love helping people. I began playing War Dragons in August 2015 and, other than a short couple month break this past fall, have been playing ever since. My accounts include a 230+, 161 (inactive), 126, and a 30.

Who are the officers?
                  • I have four officers on Rulith: Groot, Jade, Pappe, and Sky. These are people I trust to make decision, that keep me sane, and who I run any thoughts or decisions by as needed.
                    • Groot and I have always been playing together - literally since he and I were both level 6. He is a completely free player who works his butt off. Speaks English, is from the UK.
                    • Jade has been with us for nearly as long. She's quiet at first, but absolutely hilarious. Often she is quiet simply because she's off flying one of her three incredibly active accounts. Speaks English, is from the UK
                    • Pappe has been with us since August 2015, back when he was a wee level 30. He's now our whale and war scout. Always happy to give base advice, he is incredibly active and always willing to help others, though be prepared for his dry humor. Speaks Czech, English, Spanish, German (and more, I always forget), from the Czech Republic.
                    • Sky is an absolute sweetheart and also one that seems quiet at first. She's been with us for forever and a half and is happy to discuss dragons, photography, nature, and so much more. With love, I say that she's our team Grandma. Speaks English and is from the US.

What happens if I miss a war?
                  • You will be kicked. If people tell me ahead of time that they will be incredibly busy from May X-Y, I usually just won't declare wars those days, but tell them to have a plan for if we are declared on. We have specific rules for attacks and such that we follow, but if I am told ahead of time that someone has some time constraints, we are flexible with that. In the cases where they are completely without service for multiple days, I will usually swap them out of the team. There needs to be a plan in place. If you are kicked for missing the war and would like to send me a mail asking for a second chance because of reason X, I will share that with the officers and they will vote yes or no, my vote only being cast for a tie breaker.

You set event minimums. Tell me more about what they are and what happens if I cannot reach them.
                  • I set event minimums for every event except Fortification and Feeding. We are looking at revamping some due to the tedious nature of some events. For big weekends (major Holidays for any religion or country), we lower the minium. Here is an example of my event minimums currently:
                    • Breeding: 1.2k || This is approximately 25k tokens. If a player cannot reach it because they used all their breeding tokens outside the event, I will warn them once, saying I will not allow that to slide in the future. If a player cannot reach that because (i) they are den capped and can't use a dragon as a parent due to that, (ii) they don't have a parent breedable yet, or (iii) their step requires fewer tokens and they aren't sure if they will be able to get that backbred dragon breedable to do the next step - then they are excused flat out. All I ask is for communication.
                    • Conquer the World: 12.5k || This number is calculated with the following in mind: players have no inner fire, players have no energy packs, and players have no bonus meter/multiplier. Assuming a player uses all of their free energy and can hit event targets worth 120-125 points. As it is assumed players are using all of their free energy (no sleep, eeeek), if players need to make up for that they can use items.
                    • Tug of War: 11.5k || Assumes players have no items whatsoever and have no bonus multiplier. Due to the cheap energy resets, we have looked at raising this to 15k for players level 84+.
                    • Team Gauntlet: 12.5k || Assumes players have no items whatsoever and have no bonus multiplier.
                  • If you cannot reach one of the minimums, I expect a mail prior to the event ending stating why you were unable to meet the minimum. People get busy and you go and do things - totally cool! I just ask that you communicate with me. I don't just assume "Oh, Sally is such a lovely person, I am sure she just got really bogged down and couldn't mail me for the past 5 days. I will just assume they have an excuse." I expect you do the minimum of reaching to me. Period.
                  • If you do not reach the minimum and do not mail me, I will kick you. If something came up and you would like back, totally fine! Just mail me and I'll put it to a vote to the officers.

What is your policy on alt accounts?
                  • Alt accounts are held to high standards and must have a positive effect on the team. We do not allow alts lower than 50 (except in emergencies) and all alts are expected to (i) hunt for the team (ii) score well in events (iii) be exceptionally active. There is no limit to the number of accounts one has on the team, but I do not lessen my expectations. I myself have two accounts on the team at just about all times, and I am sure to help others as much as I can. If the alt is on the team only to serve you, that's not a positive reason for the team. In emergencies, we do allow lower level or lower activity alts to hold a place on the team. These alts will be replaced at any time I see fit.
                  • I will almost always take a fresh active player over an additional alt.

What are the reasons you would kick an account?
                  • Miss a war
                  • Don't perform in an event OR don't mail about low performance in an event
                  • Act like a dick (I have done this only a handful of times in well over a year)
                  • Low activity with no prior communication.
                    • For this, I will often give 24-48 hours for someone to adjust their status back to active unless we have a long waiting list. In such case, I give 24 hours only.

What are the reasons people voluntarily leave Rulith?
                  • Retire from the game (various reasons)
                  • Want to play with their friends
                  • Want to help build up their other account
                  • They want to slow down and not have to log in every day

What are some expectations (level, dragons, etiquette) you have for Rulithians?
                  • You have a strong roster for your level (can solo your own level with ease, can help others with XP runs, etc)
                  • Rulithians do not farm. If we are being farmed, we will deal with it verbally and only retaliate back with multiple attacks as a last resort.
                  • Etiquette page: here

Why do you post recruitment posts often on the forums?
                  • I don't believe in first come, first serve. I get dozens of applicants a month who just aren't a good fit for us. Sometimes it's because of their age (as we are 18+), sometimes it is because of their poor communication skills (don't answer my questions when I send out a questionnaire), sometimes it's because of their level, sometimes it's because of their attitude, but it's usually a combination of things. I don't just fill spots, I find people who I think would be happy on Rulith. I don't see out anyone level 150+ or anything like that, I am looking for specific people, and I won't settle for a poor fit.

Whoever you are, I want you to be happy and have fun playing the game. For Rulithians, doing well and being active with one another is part of how we have fun in the game. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. I hope you, person reading this, find whatever it is you're looking for, and I hope that if you've found your team that you're having the time of your life.
                  Last edited by TheRedDelilah; 05-01-2017, 12:30 PM.
                  Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
                  Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:

Rulith's Website:
                  All Breeding Paths
                  Dragon's, etc.

Social:
                  Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
                  Twitch

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
                    TheRedDelilah commented
                    Editing a comment
                    odie1993 - it's something we are factoring in (play factor) for our minimum requirements conversation in team convo this week.

• GhostRider419
                    GhostRider419 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What do you teach?

• TheRedDelilah
                    TheRedDelilah commented
                    Editing a comment
                    GhostRider419 - Music.

Hello community,

We have two openings on Rulith currently due to a player deciding that our organization/activity requirements didn't suit his needs and also due to a player's health not allowing her her play anymore (we are thinking of you Fairy and wish you good health soon!!).

If you're interested or have questions, mail Red or RedLovesDeano (both my accounts).

We have increased our war schedule to several wars a week, in addition to what I have listed above in several posts.

I look forward to hearing from you!
                  Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
                  Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:

Rulith's Website:
                  All Breeding Paths
                  Dragon's, etc.

Social:
                  Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
                  Twitch

Comment

It seems we may be looking for a teammate or two on Rulith. Shoot me a mail in game (Red or AlsoRed) if you're interested. Sorry, but I am not considering players with less than 2 Sapphire Dragons(traditionally bred) at this time.
                    Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
                    Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:

Rulith's Website:
                    All Breeding Paths
                    Dragon's, etc.

Social:
                    Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
                    Twitch

Comment

Clarity update: we have two spots available on Rulith, for the right candidate.
                      Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
                      Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:

Rulith's Website:
                      All Breeding Paths
                      Dragon's, etc.

Social:
                      Twitter - @TheRedDelilah