Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Looking for Officers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Officers

SoulSurvivors is looking for Active players level 200 and above to fill some Officer spots on a newly started team.
    I left a Sapphire 1 team to build my own team. Applicants must know the In's and Out's of the game. Active players are welcome as well. 100 level and above.
    I am looking forward to some good players joining a new cause!!
    Apply within SoulSurvivors.
    Thanks, CodeFour

Hi,

great that you create your own team. Its just my opinion, I would not recommend that you put a new player as officer on your team.
    An officer, should know the team and all the members in it. He should know who the good players are in the team, and who needs help. And a new member to a team cant know that all, in few days. So I would recommend, look for some active members and play with them. Maybe after months, you can say "yes, that is definitely a person who can do the job of an officer". Otherwise you will see, a lot of people, who just wanna be officer, but didn't do anything for it.
    Last edited by T0X1C; 09-12-2017, 06:29 PM.

Comment

That is a great perspective. Thanks.
      i do have my known officers coming over soon to help me out.
      Thanks again..

Comment

Working...
      X