InsaneDragons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InsaneDragons

Well, this is the recruiting portion of the Forum, so here we are.

For the most part, we are a very active team missing a few final pieces. Are you that one of those pieces?

Resources are constantly in the air, we share everything.

There is a lot of good information in our Wiki Pages.

Need XP runs? There's almost always willing players online to support.

All we really ask is that you can speak/understand English, are Active, and participate in all Wars achieving 5 Flames.

Would it be nice if you were a Level 300+ player? Sure, but if you can do the 3 things I stated above, we don't care if you're a Level 1. Together we will get you to where you want to go!!!

A little back history of me and "my" team. I joined the InsaneDragons as a baby about 8 Months ago. It was the 2nd team I've been on. I was around Level 30 when I joined. This team and it's leaders are very selfless and very proactive. Notice, I said I JOINED this team. That is important because I am now the Leader. We do what is best for the Team. Our officer positions are full, but that doesn't mean that you won't be able to get there. I went from Member, to Officer, to Leader. And from Level 30 to Level 142 with this team. I have been recruited by countless Sapphire teams, but will not be leaving this one anytime soon. We truly are like a family.

We are currently Platinum III, but with a few more active players could easily push our way up. (have 5 open spots and would like to replace 5 more)

If this sounds like a family you would like to be a part of, just send myself, Num1Phat, a message in-game, and become a member of the InsaneDragons family.
Working...
X