Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

InsaneDragons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InsaneDragons

Well, this is the recruiting portion of the Forum, so here we are.

For the most part, we are a very active team missing a few final pieces. Are you that one of those pieces?

Resources are constantly in the air, we share everything.

There is a lot of good information in our Wiki Pages.

Need XP runs? There's almost always willing players online to support.

All we really ask is that you can speak/understand English, are Active, and participate in all Wars achieving 5 Flames.

Would it be nice if you were a Level 300+ player? Sure, but if you can do the 3 things I stated above, we don't care if you're a Level 1. Together we will get you to where you want to go!!!

A little back history of me and "my" team. I joined the InsaneDragons as a baby about 8 Months ago. It was the 2nd team I've been on. I was around Level 30 when I joined. This team and it's leaders are very selfless and very proactive. Notice, I said I JOINED this team. That is important because I am now the Leader. We do what is best for the Team. Our officer positions are full, but that doesn't mean that you won't be able to get there. I went from Member, to Officer, to Leader. And from Level 30 to Level 142 with this team. I have been recruited by countless Sapphire teams, but will not be leaving this one anytime soon. We truly are like a family.

We are currently Platinum III, but with a few more active players could easily push our way up. (have 5 open spots and would like to replace 5 more)

If this sounds like a family you would like to be a part of, just send myself, Num1Phat, a message in-game, and become a member of the InsaneDragons family.
Working...
X