ZenWarriors Is Recruiting!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZenWarriors Is Recruiting!

ZenWarriors is an English-speaking adult team based on friendship, fun and competition. We want to go as high as we can in the game, so long as it is still fun to do so. While some of us can get pretty competitive and do whatever it takes to top the charts, we will never require players to spend real money on the game. We have many experienced players who are happy to help with any aspect of the game, as well as a robust wiki and a manifesto outlining our team philosophy and guidelines for members. We also use an outside chat application called Slack for those wishing to have better communication with the team, although its use is not mandatory.

At present we have 40 strong members (plus a few extras) and are looking to fill our ranks with another 10 or so like-minded people. We are seeking team-oriented individuals who are willing to support the team, chat, share resources, XP runs, etc. War participation is a requirement (unless communicated with an officer beforehand) and we ask that you at least keep an "active" status.

Send in an application if this sounds like it might be the right team for you! Feel free to message me with any questions here, or with an in game mail (IGN: Smashley7). We are looking forward to meeting you
    Last edited by Smashley7; 05-31-2017, 08:32 PM.

We have a couple of players 100+ I would love them to have more company in the higher levels. Also just quietly, I'd love to have a few more Aussies

Come and start the new season fresh with Zen.
    ZenWarriors - always looking for active players

Comment

The team is set back to open, so no need to send in applications at the moment! We are actively weeding through new players though, so please only join if you are an active player who will consistently attack in wars and participate in events. We are only halfway through the breeding event and there are baby dragons EVERYWHERE and we are currently ranked 7th in our Sapphire League. Come join us!

Comment

The breeding event AND the season is nearly over! Come start the new season right with an amazing new team! We have had a sudden influx of new players, which is FANTASTIC, but that might mean we are full when you check us out. Please either send in an application or send me in game mail and we will see about getting rid of a less active player to make room for promising ACTIVE members.

Comment

ZenWarriors finished in FIFTH PLACE in our Sapphire League! That is definitely our best result from events since entering the Sapphire League. This may suggest that we are more lovers than fighters, but we can't wait for the league redistribution to take place today so we can get back to warring! Our team is currently at 50/50 with 100% activity, but please send in an application or in game mail to me if you are interested in joining and we can create space for really awesome new applicants. We are looking for ACTIVE, friendly players level 50+

Comment

We have a spot open and are currently set to Auto-Accept for players lvl 50+! The leadership team is actively weeding out members who fail to participate in our wars until we get 50/50 members attacking consistently, so we have a few spots open regularly. Hurry on down to ZenWarriors before this spot fills up and you have to wait until after the event when we can declare wars again! ACTIVE players only, please!

Comment

One slot. Platinum 4 this week, up to Platinum 3 at week's end. Onwards and upwards people. Very active and friendly team looking for active players. Join if you like to war
              ZenWarriors - always looking for active players

Comment

Woo! Platinum 3! We currently have one spot open with the possibilities of 1-2 more soon. We are looking for ACTIVE new members, preferably lvl 50+, who will consistently make war attacks. We want to get back to Sapphire, so come help us build a strong team!

Comment

Knock Knock!
                  Who's there?
                  Dragon.
                  Dragon who?
                  Dragon your feet to join ZenWarriors? Well don't! We are still looking for some amazing, ACTIVE and friendly players to join our ranks and help us in our climb back to Sapphire. Lvl 50+ can send an application, message me or JJ (the leader), or walk right in if there is space and the doors are open. Under lvl 50? Send in game mail to me or JJ showing us how awesome you are and we might make an exception for you. You would need to tell us a bit about yourself, your activity levels, etc. and mention seeing the forum post!

Comment

Q: What did the dragon say when he saw the knight in shining armor?
                    A: Oh no, not more canned food!

I can go all day with these! Oh yeah... we are still recruiting active new players.

Comment

Q: Why did the lumber get in trouble?
                      A: Because it was knotty.
                      *Ba Dum Tssssh*

Anyways... This weeks event is a building event! Come on over to ZenWarriors and join the great lumber hunt! Our members have been growing like weeds and average levels have risen, so we have raised the minimum level requirement for auto-joining the team to lvl 60+. If there is not a space open or you are (slightly) lower than lvl 60, please send in game mail to me or our fabulous leader (JJ6758) to tell us how amazing you are and we might be able to make some room. Active players only, please!
                      Last edited by Smashley7; 06-21-2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Q: What is a dragon's favorite snack?
                        A: Firecrackers.

Okay okay, quiet down. It wasn't that funny! The building event is well under way and many of our members have already finished and have lumber to share. *insert dirty jokes about quick finishers and lots of wood*

We are still actively cleaning out members that do not actively do their war attacks until we get a solid team of 50 attackers, so send mail to either me or JJ with some info about you and what you are looking for in a team. Space is getting limited, so we are having to be a bit picky with applicants.

Comment

We currently have two spots open! If you are lvl 60+ and ACTIVE, feel free to auto-join. If you are an active player, lvl 50+, send me or JJ in game mail with some info about you and what you are looking for in a team and we might be able to make an exception to the level requirement!

Comment

Looks like the next event is BREEDING! If you want to see how baby dragons are made and are an active lvl 60+, send in game mail to me or JJ and we can clear a spot!

Comment

What league are you currently in?

Comment

• awboj
                                awboj commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Platinum 3
                            Working...
                            X