Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Teammates Wanted!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teammates Wanted!

Haha! Now I have your attention.
    We are recruiting level 300'plus players, but will entertain level 200 and grudgingly accept level 100 and..... Ok, if you're level 55 plus and want to come to a growing team with established players please look us up and apply.

FlyingZombies

join us or die โœŒ๏ธ

๐Ÿ‘‡Small print:

We accept:
    active players, chatty players, ballsy players, pervy players, drunken players, girly players, as long as you're active do all wars and events and better still won't shut up on team chat, you're in!

we don't want:
    inactive, team hopping, war skipping, cowardly ar**holes!

So if you still want in. Get applying. Please contact Zombiesmurf or any online ๐Ÿ‘ฎ officer.

Omg, id join purely on that post title alone๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Good luck recruiting! Great post

Comment

Thanks buddy๐Ÿ˜Ž

Comment

Hey, I seem to be still awaiting the influx of level 300 guys! Come and give us a try

Comment

๐Ÿ‘†I was taking the piss, we take from level 55. 2 spaces, come and give us a go

Comment

Come and be a zombie!

Comment

Honesty time guys. Need about 10 guys. Would be willing to take on a group. Please ask if you're interested

Comment

Lol, someone complained, they changed my headline from testicles. Must be a swear word, and here's me thinking it's the real name of part of the anatomy taught in school!

Comment

Before leaving the house, my grandpa would say, "spectacles, testicles, wallet, and watch" - It's a funny word.

Comment

Lowered acceptance level to 30 plus. Take advantage guys

Comment

We are a very active team again! Had a merger, and nicely working our way through the league. We have 2 spots available for the right people. Apply to any officer.

Comment

The initial post is pretty much exactly what to expect - laughs and wars Lots of fun, nice, helpful people!

Comment

Recruiting a couple of new members

Comment

Hey guys, our team went through a merger, it failed. So we are now looking for around 9 guys. The rest of the team has been together ages, so is very stable

Comment

Working...
                            X